j

Ryon

12 hours ago, W' XI UM said:

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in my swamp...

and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on fairytale creatures, and I have over 300 confirmed swamps. I am trained in donkeh warfare and I'm the top shreker in the entire Duloc armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another fairytale creature. I will shrek you the shrek out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this swamp, mark my shreking words. You think you can get away with saying that shrek to me over the Shrekternet? Think again, shreker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pixies across Duloc and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, swamp maggot. The storm that shreks out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're shreking shreked, puss. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shrek you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare ear tube antenna things. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed shrek, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Duloc Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to shrek your miserable donkeh off the face of the continent, you little puss. If only you could have known what unholy shrek-tribution your little "clever" comment was about to shrek down upon you, maybe you would have held your shreking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're shreking the price, you goddamn puss. I will shrek fury all over you and you will shrek in it. You're shreking shreked, kiddo.

6 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Pfft, noobs. You guys could have easily countered the 55 bills and all 5 pieces of Exodia with this:

tumblr_inline_o28pa1OHLf1r38bzn_540.png

The kicker: That one is an official card.

Ah, but you forget my PO'd Chuck card cannot be defeated by such means!

56 minutes ago, Doomguy said:

Ah, but you forget my PO'd Chuck card cannot be defeated by such means!

Except I can easily declare your Chuck card, so you cannot use it anymore.

And this type of status effect cannot be prevented.

So if my deck is full of Bills and Prohibitions, you gays are not allowed to make a single move!

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING MOVE!

1 hour ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Except I can easily declare your Chuck card, so you cannot use it anymore.

And this type of status effect cannot be prevented.

So if my deck is full of Bills and Prohibitions, you gays are not allowed to make a single move!

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING MOVE!

Unless I draw second, this speech is moot.