j

Ryon

The trick is to not actually rise to it. If they want to be elitist and boast about how superior their forum is, then so be it. We'll just continue being a nice community.

This is coming from the guy who effectively runs the MUGEN Database, which is often considered to be the shit heap of the MUGEN community.

On 4/29/2016 at 8:32 AM, GarchompMatt said:

This is coming from the guy who effectively runs the MUGEN Database, which is often considered to be the shit heap of the MUGEN community.

Ahem.

But in the end, our forum software seems more sleek, professional, and overall better than theirs, in my opinion.

Lol! Somebody at MFG talking trash!? Lol! Like that mess really matter or something! Yo Trini, don't even sweat that at ALL! It's all fun. I let them get me fired up once. All it got me was me acting out of character, demoted and flammed into oblivion. Not to mention ashamed of my actions. Ended up with a hilarious stage tho...and dropped some hot stages afterwards so I earned my rank back and more stars. So...meh. I guess it made me work harder actually. Seriously, sup wit dat?