j

Ryon

5 hours ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Beastiality is not ok

Can I just say... I never understood why it was spelled "BEST"iality instead of "BEAST"iality. Even though the former is correct, the later just makes more sense. I don't get it.

I also never really understood the appeal of vore. I mean, I don't hate people for liking it, but still.

7 minutes ago, MugoUrth said:

I also never really understood the appeal of vore. I mean, I don't hate people for liking it, but still.

^  ^

THIS!

And there's a guy in Youtube that did Mugen videos only about vore. And no joking, it's kinda creepy. :\

Anyway, i pass this one like the other Pokémon vore chars. But i know that this won't be the last...

Just now, MugoUrth said:

Can I just say... I never understood why it was spelled "BEST"iality instead of "BEAST"iality. Even though the former is correct, the later just makes more sense. I don't get it.

Im gonna spell it ''Beastiality'' no matter what. Because thats what it is, and Im not a Roman, speaking Latin. I think people who like vore are people who get off on being dominated and inside the person of their desire. I guess its like getting spanked or some shit? I mean if thats your thing, okay. Alot of people get off on domination. Theres dudes who like women, but want some dude like the Rock to bend them over by force. IDK, domination fetish I guess? I guess thats ok. If it was a woman or man or whatever, well, if thats your thing ok, you do you, pass. But still, turned on by a big ass pink salamander? I dont care, sexual attraction to animals is fucked up. NAH bruh. How you gonna get hot over a big pink ass amphibian?

gIANT-sAL-HALLOWEEN.jpg

You slide up on him and this is what you gonna get =

jgsbite.jpg

Lose your pee pee. Anyway Im done.

Graphics look good, if someone adds to him some good moves and a decent fighting system, he could add to the good pokemon characters. Im still waiting for a Street Fighter style Hitmon and Pikachu. Mew Two should be a template for future good Pokemon.

Just now, gui0007 said:

Kinda reminds me Fujin.

Maybe that bearded white haired Akuma Duracelleur did can become Pai Mei now? T-H-M from Gundam always reminded me of him the most. I think comorep has a Pai Mei edit, but I have to get it from him when he comes back

On 11/4/2016 at 8:10 AM, gui0007 said:
On 11/4/2016 at 7:58 AM, MugoUrth said:

^  ^

THIS!

And there's a guy in Youtube that did Mugen videos only about vore. And no joking, it's kinda creepy. :\

Anyway, i pass this one like the other Pokémon vore chars. But i know that this won't be the last...

My theory is......*ahem* more of them, focus on digesting part.

On 4/11/2016 at 8:20 PM, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

Im gonna spell it ''Beastiality'' no matter what. Because thats what it is, and Im not a Roman, speaking Latin. I think people who like vore are people who get off on being dominated and inside the person of their desire. I guess its like getting spanked or some shit? I mean if thats your thing, okay. Alot of people get off on domination. Theres dudes who like women, but want some dude like the Rock to bend them over by force. IDK, domination fetish I guess? I guess thats ok. If it was a woman or man or whatever, well, if thats your thing ok, you do you, pass. But still, turned on by a big ass pink salamander? I dont care, sexual attraction to animals is fucked up. NAH bruh. How you gonna get hot over a big pink ass amphibian?

Maybe there are multiple reasons. For example, some people characters that are fat because of a fantasy aspect that big, fat characters are strong and really good at taking damage and abuse, while some just like their squishy, huggable appearance. Yet some people are a bit more complicated than that. I think Vore might be the same way.