j

Ryon

Now, I'm a 17 year old teen, nearly an adult, but I still act like a kid, but today, I realized that these things happen, I really just should mind my business and enjoy life, no matter what anyone says about me, or something I love, Just someone laughing at me makes me pissed, I gotta ignore that negativity. Once, I talked about Nijikaku for so long on a trip to the point if I even mentioned it, my friend just gets annoyed, I guess everyone doesn't like what I love. But I have more interests than that.

Freedom of speech is great and all, but that doesn't mean you have to say everything that comes to mind. You'll more often than not regret saying something a day later.

-Matured Dolphins

After an undesirable amount of comfort eating, Elsa realised that she'd really let it go.

And that's pretty much why your actions will effect your future, about my old 3DS, I cried because he took my game, and then he smashed on the floor, that wouldn't have happened had I not cried, I shouldn't have even had it in the 1st place.

I still think that's really crazy for an adult to do that. That scares me and still does today, I will never forget that.

Reminds me of how one of the people at my school told me a story of how one of his friends smashed an original SSB cartridge against a wall making him cry.

On a side note, I'm still surprised nobody made a "If only there was someone out there who loved you" joke in the thread.

9 hours ago, Daniel9999999 said:

twenty nine fucking posts? Are you joking me? is this how childish the mugen community becomes?

No. The MUGEN Community can become even more childish. You just need to invite Chris-chan for that.

...on a second note, please do not invite Chris-chan. I'm tired of Sonichu already.

10 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

>:-(

I wonder is it that person who been trying to hack Ricepigeon's profile?

10 minutes ago, Galvatron said:

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nah, I doubt it.

I just realized I quoted it twice. I'll fix it later when I'm not on a tablet.

Just now, Nobunobu said:

HahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Nah, I doubt it.

LOL! yeah you could be right. XD

...but still doe Rice has his hand full in the mugen community dealing with some folks that don't like him.

I mean damn! whats with all the hate? He didn't do anything to nobody but give logical advice and making awesome Touhou characters. :-P

I don't think hes the one no we pretty much figured out that one. Secondly Marc is just a guy who posts random crap that has nothing to do with anything so we put him on post approval. Lets just say none of his posts were ever approved during that time and for good reason.

34 minutes ago, Laharl said:

to put it bluntly I don't think hes the one no we pretty much figured out that one. Secondly Marc is just a guy who posts random crap that has nothing to do with anything so we put him on post approval. Lets just say none of his posts were ever approved during that time and for good reason.

Hmm... I see

Well at long as Ricepigeon has people and good friends to back him up everything should be all good. :goodmood: