j

Ryon

7 hours ago, Doomguy said:

Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game: The Movie: The Documentary: The Game: The TV Series: The Comic: The Game: The Movie

Street Fighter = game took as if a real event = documentary about that event as if it was real and the fighters were real people = OH SHIT. O.O

@Prodigal TrailblazerHe's already in a tournament, and the guy who could body him looks like a out-of-shape red fish with big nipples and pointed ears.

@Galvatron You KNOW he likes that. You know hes secretly like "Please dont stop..."

34 minutes ago, Mʀ. Steal-Your-Waifu said:

Street Fighter = game took as if a real event = documentary about that event as if it was real and the fighters were real people = OH SHIT. O.O

@Prodigal TrailblazerHe's already in a tournament, and the guy who could body him looks like a out-of-shape red fish with big nipples and pointed ears.

@Galvatron You KNOW he likes that. You know hes secretly like "Please dont stop..."

A documentary based on a movie based on a game based on a movie based on a game.
Or a Movie based on a Game based on a Comic based on a TV series based on a game based on a Documentary based on a Movie based on a Game based on a Movie based on a Game.
Wrap your head around this, Stephen Hawking.

Just now, Doomguy said:

A documentary based on a movie based on a game based on a movie based on a game.
Or a Movie based on a Game based on a Comic based on a TV series based on a game based on a Documentary based on a Movie based on a Game based on a Movie based on a Game.
Wrap your head around this, Stephen Hawking.

Let. Me. Give. It. A. Whirl.

A documentary about the production of SFTM game.

MK canon movie with ties to show and comic connected. / Sonic the Hedgehog SATAM movie, from Sonic SATAM game (aka MugenHunter's Sonic) with Urkel as a guest star.

One time, during the summer, me and a friend went for a walk to 7/11. We were attacked by Mormans on our way there. They were really friendly and all, but it was like 90 degrees out and we really didn't wanna listen to them. So we polity ended the conversation, and they gave us their book.
When we got to 7/11 my friend just threw it in the garbage outfront. 
So did I. 
And then we went for pizza, and I spent our entire walk home terrified we'd run into them again and they'd be like 'hey fam wheres you books!' 
and then they would beat us to death.

14 minutes ago, Sweetfire13 said:

One time, during the summer, me and a friend went for a walk to 7/11. We were attacked by Mormans on our way there. They were really friendly and all, but it was like 90 degrees out and we really didn't wanna listen to them. So we polity ended the conversation, and they gave us their book.
When we got to 7/11 my friend just threw it in the garbage outfront. 
So did I. 
And then we went for pizza, and I spent our entire walk home terrified we'd run into them again and they'd be like 'hey fam wheres you books!' 
and then they would beat us to death.

Whatever the hell you're on, gimme some.

10 hours ago, Mʀ. Steal-Your-Waifu said:

You sure you quoted the right person mate? because that makes no sense in the context of anything I've EVER said on this thread.

Work in Progress

Globert - Progress: - 20 Quote:  Not so fast, blue boy. I'm the chosen one. I have the key.

uolliaC WIP - Progress: 10 Quote: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kung FFFUUU Man - Progress: 30 Quote: FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Super Smash Bros Wii U Yoma Komatsu - Progress: 22 Quote: こんにちは!(Hello)

Invalid or Deleted File Progress: - 12 Quote: Now Deleted.

Mrsonicfan17 Progress: 3 Quote: Hello, Buddy!