j

Ryon

Well, I was banned for calling out Borewood.

I innitially thought I was right, because I assumed I'm not the only onw who wanted all the whinery to stop.

But yeah, the only thing I did was throwing more fuel to the fire, and I see the error in my behaviour now.

I see...but we all make mistakes, and you admit your mistake, not many do that,well but you know you should not do so in the future. Thanks for the imformation Papyrus.

Yeah, we all make mistakes.

Also, whenever you respond to me, but my post is directly above you, please don't quote it.

I keep on getting notifications whenever I get quoted, and it's usually fine, but it's irritating that I get notifications, only to find out that someone quoted me, although my post was directly above the quoter.

EDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDIT
EDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDIT
EDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDITEDIT

Feel like being....edited? You do!? Well go right ahead!

Yeah, we all make mistakes.

Well I hope you learned your lesson Man!

Besides we all need to respect each other no matter what type of person we are. Sure I understand how sensitive Borewood can be but you don't have to over do it  on him like that which can lead to conflict in the Mugen community itself. Ricepigeon, Ryon,  Alexi, and the other Mods. and Admins. are doing their best to keep things together and they can't tolerate such crap. You need to keep that in mind for now on.

Also, whenever you respond to me, but my post is directly above you, please don't quote it.

I keep on getting notifications whenever I get quoted, and it's usually fine, but it's irritating that I get notifications, only to find out that someone quoted me, although my post was directly above the quoter.

I still don't see how that bugs you. if you don't want to reply to someones comment then ignore the notification or edit your profile so you won't get those type of notifications if it bothers you that much. :-P

Well, I was banned for calling out Borewood.

I innitially thought I was right, because I assumed I'm not the only onw who wanted all the whinery to stop.

But yeah, the only thing I did was throwing more fuel to the fire, and I see the error in my behaviour now.

I thought you only got a warning by mods for a two-week ban.

lol

Anyway, some guy at tumblr decided to give a bunch of Undertale characters tweets made by dril:

frisk: what donest kill me makes me stronger ((gains infinite strength from being not killed by infinite things))
toriel: ==ultimate mom pics==
sans: bone prank: drop pieces of your skeleton in strategic locations to spook nincompoops and lame-os
papyrus: now you see, what i like to do is consider my page to be a “No Frown Zone”, because of the consistently good quality of my messages i put up
undyne: strongest blade in the world, howeve,r it is so fragile as to shatter when handled by any force other than the delicate touch of a lesbian .
alphys: committing unforgivable crimes against nautre in my laboratory ,trying to create the next genetically discombobulated meme animal
mettaton: “Crowdpleasers”… Now these, I like
asgore: I will be your Father. I will take you as my Son and teach you the ways of online. We will hold hands as our follower count reaches infinity
flowey/asriel: youll all be glad to know that my soul has undergone some much needed healing after i apologized for the earthquakes which killed thousands.
chara: i put years of hard work into getting my torture degree at torture college & now everyones like “oh tortures bad”,“its ineffective” fuck off

For the most part, seems legit.

Don't shitpost in people's WIP threads. This is your 2nd infraction. Keep it up and its bye-bye for you.

He's been banned from both the 'Database chat and the wiki itself, ignoring any warnings given to him.

All I'm saying is that he'll most likely do it again.

In others news, Serpentine Sans Bold, everybody:

G4A6qkr.png

Close enough, right?