j

Ryon

8k6FyXE.jpg

You forgot Facebook(the king of shit starting), Twitter, Instagram.

In actions you need to add the *cough*yadda yadda*cough* thing,

the fake LOL,

using a collegiate dictionary to say a simple sentence, "Ummmmm.......",

the word ACTUALLY (gets used to DEATH),

the terms IMO, IMHO, LOL, LMAO, ROFLMAO, OMG, XD, 

eye-rolling behind the keyboard, head jiggling behind the keyboard,

waifu support from behind the keyboard (shes behind the typer looking so that constitutes as 'GET HIM BABY GIT THAT MUH FUCKAH! Oooh you gettin some TONITE.',

seat of the chair smell could kill a rhinoceros,

the room the typing is happening in smells like tuna fish and doritos,

the call for a jumping by the E-Clique, Cyber Gang Bang, Forum SQUAD (keyboards up, Blood. L-O-L on that ho, Cuz.). All the E-Homies jump you in a forum or a chatroom

bragging on A) I spend all my free time "training" by playing videogames in all my free time, so im a expert B) I have all the XYZ on DVD and watched them all so I know. C) I know more about some shit meant only for relaxation and entertainment than you do, thus I am a superior individual in every way. D)I have more comic books than you which is the sole thing that makes me superior to you. E) B/c you spend less time memorizing and meditating on a thing only for entertainment and relaxation than I do, you aint shit.

Forum Fight

Gonna get your ass LIT. UP. on that forum boy. Then waifu getting TORE UP tonite. AND WHAT? WHAT YOU GON DO. TAKE YO WAIFU TOO. SHE PREGNANT.

Wow, I can just still log in to MFFA here?

Anyway, I give up now.  MediaFire asked me for proofs and I don't know what I can give to them.
Therefore, you won.  I lost.

I just now want to drop by only to thank Sookie, Pac-Trail, Niitris, Galvatron whom I assume still care to try out my MUGEN stuff.

Thank you Sookie, Pac-Trail, Niitris, Galvatron for your interest in my Custom_Experimental_TRF2_Greed.
Since you won't probably go to my OneDrive again to download the official complete ZIP file, I yield/surrender now and just made an online version of the very important MUGEN_Manual.html for you:  http://borewood2013.byethost12.com/Custom_Experimental_TRF2_Greed/MUGEN_Manual.html

I put so much effort in making this MUGEN_Manual.html but it just went in vain in the first place.  I have tried to make some HTML before, but the standard is very outdated by now.  So I went to w3schools.com and tried to learn some new thing like the CSS that is something so abstract to me.  Then I tried to look for some image pop-up effects and even tried to use HTML5 to show my "Custom_Experimental_TRF2_Greed_vs_SF3TS_Gill.mp4".  The time and effort I spent on this  MUGEN_Manual.html was much more than the TRF2_Greed mugenization itself.  And I value my MUGEN_Manual.html much more than a mere MUGEN character as a MUGEN character is not a big deal while the ideas I want to share by my MUGEN_Manual.html is a much bigger deal.  All thanks go to Zzyzzyxx aka Rimu who got me into TRF2 since the year of 2014, and his reimu_z_beta that inspired me so much about TRF2 mugenization.  While MvsC, GG, AH, BB, FOTNS, JoJo, KOF, and all those next-gen FTGs that I even have no access to, are too hard for me to understand and play, I found TRF2 quite interesting and not that hard to get a hand on.  I really hope you can try and like this 2005 gem -- TRF2, the source game, not my poor MUGEN execution of course.
I guess Zzyzzyxx aka Rimu also wants more MUGEN users to know more about TRF2......

Please understand all the MUGEN bloods/sweats/tears I put to every single text and image and video in this of my MUGEN_Manual.html.  I am sure after you take at least a look at my MUGEN_Manual.html you may think missing reading that is a big loss.  So again thank you very much because I am now begging you to help me rescue my valuable MUGEN_Manual.html.

Alright, the Gmod must want me to stop now.  I stop now and don't want to waste more time on this unexpected MUGEN incident.  The time I wasted on this, was enough for me to finish some 10%-15% of my other MUGEN WIPs.  I hope this reply of mine won't disappear as it carries crucial part that try to explain the game play Zzyzzyxx aka Rimu and I have given to this Custom_Experimental_TRF2_Greed.  If by any means this post is going to be edited by Gmod, then I just beg badly that at least keep the online version of my MUGEN_Manual.html here.  Thank a bunch!

Have a nice day.

[EDIT]:  oh by the way, it take some time to load up the online MUGEN_Manual.html as you know it cannot be compared to the perfect offline version.

GIBS.

You must be on some good shit.

@Borewood = Im happy to try a good char, but, no offense, but dont put me in this shit. Im not on anybody's side, I dont E-Bang. Im still not sure what exactly happened, nor do I wanna know. But... Im not against you, but Im not in this at all. Its a videogame char, owned by somebody else, that you and your skills allow us to enjoy in Mugen. Thats talent. Thank you for that, but the only owner is the company who owns it. Make your version, let some ppl make their version, so players can enjoy both. Some people dont like the version just like the bought game, some do. Just... IDK. Thanks for working on this art, I appreciate and enjoy your art. But not in this.