j

Ryon

Relating to Undertale Puns..

I bet alot people who voted for other video game characters for SSB4 felt they got "Dunked-On" when Cloud Strife was announced for Next DLC. Reading All those message boards across the net about it is so hilarious LOL! XD

Compared to SF4 and Tekken, I honestly just cant see the hype over smash bros. Feels kinda like a fighting game for little tiny kids. You dont get to just break a bastard down like Tekken, or beat that ass like SF. Cartoony characters bounching around till somebody falls off a weird stage. IDK... nah.

Compared to SF4 and Tekken, I honestly just cant see the hype over smash bros. Feels kinda like a fighting game for little tiny kids. You dont get to just break a bastard down like Tekken, or beat that ass like SF. Cartoony characters bounching around till somebody falls off a weird stage. IDK... nah.

Its mainly just for fun. thats pretty much the whole idea of SSB. Doe it suppose to be a Nintendo Allstar game but after awhile it became more of crossover fighting game for the most known Video Game characters. :-P

Its mainly just for fun. thats pretty much the whole idea of SSB. Doe it suppose to be a Nintendo Allstar game but after awhile it became more of crossover fighting game for the most known Video Game characters. :-P

They put transformers in that bitch, then ill give it another try

I tried the game myself, it is shit...

They put transformers in that bitch, then ill give it another try

*cough*G1 Transformers *cough*

Bruh...what the hell?

It's his opinion kinda like how I think Tekken is a glorified juggle fighter. Who can do the same juggle combo/move over and over.

Smash being "for kids" is part of the appeal. It's one of those games that can be played with and around practically anyone.  Helps that it's decently fun.

I got you. TY

It's his opinion kinda like how I think Tekken is a glorified juggle fighter. Who can do the same juggle combo/move over and over.

Who knew not being a Transformers aficionado was a sin? Priorities. That attitude tho? Its not that serious. The Hell is wrong with you?

Bruh...what the hell?

Fael feels how he feels, he said his opinion on the game. You feel how you feel, so what? If its a good game for you, and brings you joy thats whats important. Let us know some good points on it, maybe we can enjoy what you do.

Fael feels how he feels, he said his opinion on the game. You feel how you feel, so what? If its a good game for you, and brings you joy thats whats important. Let us know some good points on it, maybe we can enjoy what you do.

I know, but it certainly would not hurt to explain that opinion of his, just so I can ensure that his opinion really is an opinion and not just another case of "I hate that game because every cool and edgy kid hates that game".

I know, but it certainly would not hurt to explain that opinion of his, just so I can ensure that his opinion really is an opinion and not just another case of "I hate that game because every cool and edgy kid hates that game".

You're right. Good to share why you do or don't like something. Nobody should be attacked for that. BTW, still waiting for you to share why you like SSB, I wanna enjoy it, but maybe you know something I don't? You got a good opinion so let us hear.

Look at all that nasty sass! Snap! Snap! oooooo girl! Fuck a job, fuck school, fuck social life, if you don't know your transformers tho? Pshhhh. You aint shit. Damn.... I dont know my transformers...just the movie ones. Damn son, I aint shit.

What part of "I played the game" you didn't get?

I really don't want to post something like this here, but I just can't stand it any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan to post in MFFA on Ryon's coming big day 2015 to greet him soon but now........shit happens........I just want to remove the line "MUGEN Free For All  http://mugenfreeforall.com/ - Borewood's 1st MUGEN home" in my Credit_and_Thank_You.txt

Last time it was TrinitroMan who wrongly accused me of some MUGEN thief deed, this time you MUGEN people..............right here: 
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t6122-jo-jo-part-6-cytec-denka-by-borewood2013#71559

Wholly Molly I already avoid all ****wood haters like plague (no more YouTube login/upload, no more posting in MFG and MFFA), but you MUGEN people just don't leave me alone in all those/these years.  Did I rape your precious MUGEN offsprings some time ago?

Now I demand you to remove all of my MUGEN stuff from the MFFA database and warehouse, oh and my forum section too.  Just pointless to keep them here in MFFA as I don't know those what you have changed my MUGEN files for file uploads to the MFFA database and warehouse.  Although I am not be able to control your actions, I also don't want to see any of my MUGEN-related news posted in MFFA and MFG.  Oh well.  Nothing I can do besides doing this.  I truly understand e-bashing/e-trolling/e-bullying/e-haunting to some people is a must in their life.

Damned if you find my MUGEN stuff so disturbing, then why bother posting it as some MUGEN news!?!?!?!?!

By the way, you forgot to delete my most-MUGEN-people-hated "Borewood_MUGEN_story.txt", how carelessly :p

Read this, my newest MUGEN foe Mr. green head big R:

Nobody provoked you, mate. So I really don't think that outburst was warranted, especially with all those self-loathing comments that you used to do back before you "quit" here (and are still doing, btw).

I am, however, bringing this up for discussion in the staff section to see if this warrants any further action from us or not. In the meantime, don't post like that again. This is an official warning.

Nobody provoked you, mate. So I really don't think that outburst was warranted, especially with all those self-loathing comments that you used to do back before you "quit" here (and are still doing, btw).

I am, however, bringing this up for discussion in the staff section to see if this warrants any further action from us or not. In the meantime, don't post like that again. This is an official warning.

You know what, once I know you have become a mod in MFFA, I don't foresee any days of coming back to MFFA because you are the number 1 ****wood hater.  You already forgot those "Werewood vs MFG" days.......did you?

I don't care your warning.  Be a man and come to MMV and both you and I can have some fun.

I'm sorry, was that a threat?

Whatever.

You are the mod here.  You are the boss.  Do whatever you want.  I know your life is much higher than any low lives like mine.

Just do it!  Without 2nd second thought!  I am a mod at MMV too I know what you can do.  Remember you are dealing with Ex-Werewood here.