j

Ryon

I watched girly shows way before I knew about the Bronies, and people teased me about it, but I just ignore em. I loved this show and still do. There's no reason to be bothered by em, just let em live in they're own weird fandom. I'm not against any group, no matter how strange they are. But now, it's kind of a good thing that Bronies exist, as now I don't feel so weird watchin girly shows at all.

Well it matters what you like yourself, not the degrading opinions of what others don't like about what you like, but that's one person. But depending on how many agree or disagree, arguments will start. I simply don't get involved with the situation, as it could get even worse. People need to know that everyone isn't going to like the same things and try to keep it to themselves and not shoving it in their faces. And the opposing disagreers need to ignore those negative comments, that's exactly how I see it. Keep your fandom love to a minimum so everyone won't be complaining about it. I never complain when I see any posts about a series I dislike cause I don't mind them, If you don't have anything worthwhile to say about something you hate, don't comment. It's just going to get people frustrated with you.