j

Ryon

Ten lil Indians went out to dine;

One choked his little self and then there were nine.

Nine lil Indians sat up very late;

One overslept himself and then there were eight.

Eight lil Indians traveling in Devon;

One said he’d stay there and then there were seven.

Seven lil Indians chopping up sticks;

One chopped himself in halves and then there were six.

Six lil Indians playing with a hive;

A bumblebee stung one and then there were five.

Five lil Indians going in for law,

One got in Chancery and then there were four.

Four lil Indians going out to sea;

A red herring swallowed one and then there were three.

Three lil Indians walking in the Zoo;

A big bear hugged one and then there were two.

Two lil Indians sitting in the sun;

On got frizzled up and then there was one.

One little Indian boy left all alone;

He went and hanged himself and then there were none.

Sogai yakkai na Fighter Fights to Find tha cipha Fire Fire I'm a pions guy who try to be Hakaiyoku kairaku kaika saichi wo kaika Bite off Bite off V-v-v-violence I write off goin' goin' MAD

LOOK INTO MY EVIL EYEZ SEE SOMETHIN' INSIDE Jidai wo mo daite omae wo koromen bakari no MY MIND Kooru you na MY SPINE Torawareta mama wazawai kara YOU WANNA RUN AWAY OR WANNA DIE?! Ima SADISTIC na ai ni shihaisarete OH, THIS WORLD'S SO DAMN FINE

R.I.P. to that departed thread, I thought it'd have lived past 100 pages. Ashes to ashes, etc, etc, etc... Spam I hate spam. My ex tried to cook that for me one day for breakfast. I bit into it thinking it was ham. "WTF is this?" I said repulsed, spitting it out. "I fried spam for you." that bitch said. "I HATE spam bitch!" as I threw it at her. Then she threw the kitchen knive at me. Then we wrestled on the ground, knocking shit over. We had make up woopie afterwards. Thanks spam!

R.I.P. to that departed thread, I thought it'd have lived past 100 pages. Ashes to ashes, etc, etc, etc... Spam I hate spam. My ex tried to cook that for me one day for breakfast. I bit into it thinking it was ham. "WTF is this?" I said repulsed, spitting it out. "I fried spam for you." that bitch said. "I HATE spam bitch!" as I threw it at her. Then she threw the kitchen knive at me. Then we wrestled on the ground, knocking shit over. We had make up woopie afterwards. Thanks spam!

:areyoukidding: ?! :truestory: You got issues...

:areyoukidding: ?! :truestory: You got issues...

Dude, I'm spamming it up. The only part of that story that's true is me calling my ex a bitch. Playfully. And hating spam. And sex wrestling. And throwing stuff at one another with no malice. "YOU GONNA GET IT!"

Yeah Gopal, i think the title was refering to you

I think the same way. I'd have been more happy if that 's' from the Indians had been deleted. And even more if that Indian other then me had also been deleted.