Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

I'm not a very sociable person and kind of shy but I'm willing to speak my mind to this community. I'm a very kind person most of the time and I take negative comments calmly. I'm male and 15 years old, trying to get through the 10th grade.

So, here's my Mugen story, the 1st time I found out about it was when I stumbled upon a You Tube vid in 2007 of Peter vs Homer, watched all these videos, but at that time I had no clue how to install it. But in 2013 I got a laptop and finally downloaded Mugen, added all these chars,stages and watching SaltyBet. Now I've downloaded tons of chars & stages from this forum and I've known about it for several years. I've joined this community as this is my favorite Mugen site. I love referencing memes, shows and adding little tidbits and facts about my favorite chars & stages.

Now, here's something special. I'm someone who sees creativity and cherishes it.

I love Mugen for the wide variety of characters people have made, especially those really unique creations that stand out from the others and one reason I came here is to share some of my favorite and obscure characters that people may not have seen before in the Originals section, I think I'm descriptive enough and also wanted to share my favorite creations and give positive feedback on the wonderful creations these people concocted, you should check them out sometime and they're all very interesting.

Now, my main reason of coming here is to give my favorite fullgame: Nijikaku, a better reputation and popularity. Why? People think it's weird and NSFW (not safe for work),which is true.But I think that it's a wonderful fullgame with a great range of original user-created content from the Futaba Channel, (and 5 unique chars that were sadly forgotten.) great stages and a wonderful soundtrack with both original and obscure songs I've never heard of.

5o24nyyeqo2u5h5zg.jpg

Just look at all these chars! I like almost all of them and even know some of their origins and the memes that they came from. Can you spot the unique ones?

After seeing every single thing it has, I made a common1 file for these chars. You can find it in the Add-On's section. I know that one major reason people don't even like these guys is because of the cloning and instant winquote that pops up if you take them out of Nijikaku and add them to regular mugen but with this constant file I've made, I can't believe I got the majority of them to work on 1.0, I have almost all of them minus the NSFW ones in my roster now. This file can make all but 4 of them work in 1.0.

While browsing MFFA. I found out about new Nijikaku chars I had never seen before and felt bad for all the people who wanted new links to download them and understood how difficult it is trying to fix them all. But after days of experimenting and editing cns.files I finally did it, the file works and all you have to do is download Nijikaku in the full games section, or if you already have some unconverted chars in your folder dl the file copy it, and paste it i the character's folder and it should work with all the other chars with no problems, you should be able to have and play as them without any glitches.

I admit it. I'm a Nijikaku freak and obsessed with this game and it's chars. I've been playing Nijikaku ever since I saw Nijikaku hates Homer and have seen every single char, sprite, stage, move and specials. I think I'm an expert when it comes to this fullgame. Looking at everyone's snd & sff file in ff3. I've played with all the chars and it's the only fullgame where I like the majority of the roster for their appearances & play styles. Ask me a question about Nijikaku and I can probably answer it.

I think this fullgame deserves more attention as it has some really interesting chars, from angels, robots, and cute chibi's as well. I made sound packs for chars without voices, new sprites for Pittan, (one of the unique chars who's a square),and even new palettes for some chars. Yep I love em that much.

Now some people remember them for having weak AI. In the newest version of Nijikaku some chars got major updates and their AI is great, like Munch and Lesty, who are very hard to defeat now. Some still have easy AI but the older ones have better AI.

It also has fan characters (My favorite of them being Think,) and those unique OS-Tans, anime chars like Itachi from Naruto and Mutsuki Tsuyama from Saki, to many original chars like Araki Runa. (who's based on JoJo )

I'll stop, that's all I have to say about this great game and I wanted people to know more about it. I'm not a creator but I've contributed with my topics and that conversion file. I'd like to know what you thought about by my introduction. I'm glad to join this community and I hope you've liked what I have to offer. Elecbyte made a wonderful gift to fighting game fanatics and I thank them for Mugen, as it brings many opportunities for characters who were never in fighters at all, like Astraea and Shinku (I'd never thought they'd be fighters and all and was really surprised, as they're some of my absolute favorites.) They made an awesome engine and I'll remember it till the end of time. 

I've made some simple stages with Stage Tool, built my own roster and  edited lots of stages & chars in ff3 . I'm glad to join this community and I hope you all have a wonderful night. I'll answer any replies & help you all in anyway I can. Good night everyone.

Wow! Thats Awesome! you sound like you pretty good in Editing Man! :awesome

Welcome too MFFA SSBKing65 :hi:

Yeah I too like the Nijikaku fullgame considering I made a post about It Here:

So you are welcome to join the coversation if you want. :goodmood:

Yes, I already knew about that topic and I mentioned it in my post. Thank you for that link, without it I would have never been able to play this and patch these chars.

Yeah No problem.!

We are curruntly try to download the latest update of the game (including the version for mugen 1.0) but its currently down or maybe because I live in the U.S. its hard for me to download it from the 2ch server. :-P

However if am able to get the latest update of the game I'll post a new link for it.

I have a bit more to say. As a young gamer I mainly played Nintendo systems like the 64, Game Cube and Wii and am a huge fan of the Smash bros, Kirby, Mario and Kingdom hearts series. I also watch anime, like Kanon, which is where Ayu's from, It's a really heartwarming and good anime.

Before I found out about that crazy full game. I said that I made a roster of my own with about 200 chars and downloaded about 1,200 stages. I got way too many. I already know about tons of popular and obscure Mugen chars like Orochi & Ronald, original obscure ones,and even those overpowered broken chars like like OTW & Rare Akuma, and those messed up vore and rape chars. I also have seen many original stages and existing from other games made by several authors, like EX Shadow's beautiful stages. I've seen many characters and vids of mugen. I even remember some important events, like when Reu died in a boating accident. Dragon Claw is one of the greatest creations and I'll always remember him as a really well done original character, his creator put in a wonderful effort. And when Elecbyte disappeared and left Mugen behind, then came back with version 1.1. So, even being new here, in terms of knowing things and editing with Mugen, I'd say that I've got a good memory of Mugen and the many creations people have made.

Thats cool Man! The reason I like mugen because its like Fantasy Fighter game where anyone can open endless possibilities. Also see this as a way of people expressing thier creative ideas even if its suggestive. :goodmood: