Hi Everyone! I'm Looking to commission some TOUHOU characters! [READ]

Navana

Hi everyone! How are you all doing?

I have decided after thinking back and forth as to whether or not to ask about commissions, I figured I would make the attempt to do so!

If anyone would be interested, I am wanting to commission someone to do individual Touhou characters in tasofro-styled sprite work. The reason why I am asking about commissions related to this style is for these reasons: 1) I just love the style. 2) I am a part of a Touhou-related community forum where they hold many kinds of tournaments all for fun of course, and I do not like seeing anyone excluded from them if the character has yet to be made. They are aware that it is MUGEN as I've told them in the Skype chat room for the community.

If anyone would be interested, you obviously receive credits and mentioned for your creations in the threads that I make in the future regarding said characters. In order for this to make sense though, one must know about Touhou and the games if they wish to do this. It wouldn't be right if you created a character but never played the game in question, as you wouldn't know what kind of attacks to implement. I'm willing to hear prices, and negotiate and what not. The characters should have execptional AI's, not slow ones where they run around and either jump or teleport and just block. I would want to see an example if you can sprite that style, just to be certain. Also, you may need to study some characters already created by other authors in this style so that way you can see what is implemented in characters that should be implemented in those that I want to be created. Check the Touhou Project [ COLLECTION ] thread to see the list of characters already made!

An example of the sprite style is:

toh_daiyousei_anim.gif

The characters I want to have created from the series (one at a time of course) are:

Kurumi

Elly

Sara

Kotohime

Chiyuri

Luna Child

Star Sapphire

Just to reiterate, I'm not asking for them to all be made at once, it's a "one at a time" thing. This is open to anyone who is interested. If you have any questions, I'm willing to answer them, and please do not post anything negative, as I am only trying to ask nicely and respectfully. Алексей told me to post this here, so if it is in the wrong section, I apologize.

• 1 month later...

Perhaps you could give people an incentive by trading something or offering something in return. I've never personally asked for commissions before, but I've been lurking on MUGEN forums for a long time and rarely do people just 'make' them without some kind of compensation.