[3DS] Pokemon Rumble World

Galvatron

Stupid Tornadus! He's the last Pokemon I need to complete the Black Balloon, and I can't get the cursor to land on him, and even when I do, I can't catch that bastard for the life of me.

Edit: I guess I need Krookodile too.

Stupid Tornadus! He's the last Pokemon I need to complete the Black Balloon, and I can't get the cursor to land on him, and even when I do, I can't catch that bastard for the life of me.

yeah its pretty tricky to catch those Legendaries. :-P

You might want to consider using a pokemon with 'Gutsy' triat which I always use when I go against a pokemon I need to capture, plus Moves like 'Frost-breath' and 'Storm-throw' can help up the chances to make those area boss pokemon Wobbly. Trust me that does work most of the time for me when i go against them. doe it can be tricky the fact other wild pokemon can back up the boss pokemon when you try to make it wobbly.

Best way to deal with a Boss you want to capture is to fight off all the wild Pokemon that fights alongside it until you start to realize that no more enemies will spawn. That's your perfect chance to catch it but get a Pokemon with Endeavor. That move has 4 stars and does a point of damage when the Boss is weakened, giving you chances to make it dizzy and defeat it. I do this with my Sceptile and Gutsy+ Clefairy all the time.

By the way I captured a 1600+ Palkia and Lugia. The Palkia I fought had a 100% catch rate so I didn't have to worry about making him dizzy and been farming lots of P coins with my Lucky+ Abomasnow.

By the way I captured a 1600+ Palkia and Lugia. The Palkia I fought had a 100% catch rate so I didn't have to worry about making him dizzy and been farming lots of P coins with my Lucky+ Abomasnow.

Awesome!

Even though I caught many and I am at currently  at LV73 I finally caught a Rayquaza (2000+) and make it better It was glowing meaning I didn't have to make it wobbly plus it knows 'Dragon Ascent' meaning it can mega evolve without any megastones.

However the Challanges/missions I'm dealing now are Brutal. I mean the Hell Man! you get gang up by bunch of pokemon and all one of them have to do is hit ya and make you either flinch, freeze,or wobbly its over... you just get beat down! :noway:

Which is why you should hold off the challenges and get Pokemon that are 500 to 600 Power levels higher and capable of Mega Evolution. I tried my Mega Sceptile in the Garden Challenge and he has feet of fury... seriously... his only hurting attack is Double Kick and one-shot every enemy he sees except the Bosses which took like 6-8 kicks to defeat.

Which is why you should hold off the challenges and get Pokemon that are 500 to 600 Power levels higher and capable of Mega Evolution. I tried my Mega Sceptile in the Garden Challenge and he has feet of fury... seriously... his only hurting attack is Double Kick and one-shot every enemy he sees except the Bosses which took like 6-8 kicks to defeat.

Yeah i might have to keep playing until I get more powerful pokemon (Lucario w/megastone) and more stronger legends Like Rayquaza I just got. But I think I need to start getting strong pokemon with 'Hardy' and 'Mighty' traits which boost pokemon defences to give them chance to survive gang beat-downs. Also pokemon with 'Punchy' or any Attack-boost traits is a Good option too.  :-P

I'm starting to wonder if Nintendo isn't getting happy with these Pokemon Freemium games. First Trozei, then Rumble, and now is Mystery Dungeon next? What Pokemon spinoff franchise is safe now?

Also, FINALLY completed Black Balloon. I just had to stop being stingy with gems, so I used up quite a few catching them.

I'm starting to wonder if Nintendo isn't getting happy with these Pokemon Freemium games. First Trozei, then Rumble, and now is Mystery Dungeon next? What Pokemon spinoff franchise is safe now?

I wouldn't say that considering Nintendo/gamefreak made these games to keep the enthusiasm of their fans. Plus these spin-off games is not as popular then the Original pokemon game series so thats why these games are made freebies (unless you want to spend a few dollers to gain extra content in them). :-P

Also, FINALLY completed Black Balloon. I just had to stop being stingy with gems, so I used up quite a few catching them.

I did the same thing when i got Rayquaza I knew I couldn't pass that oppotunity up since I never caught it earlier in the game. :goodmood:

The new Mystery Dungeon isn't actually confirmed to be a freemium game.

No, but I'm expecting it to be. It already feels like a trend is coming on. Plus, if they're going to come up with a name for a proper sequel, why the heck SUPER Mystery Dungeon?

The new Mystery Dungeon isn't actually confirmed to be a freemium game.

No, but I'm expecting it to be. It already feels like a trend is coming on. Plus, if they're going to come up with a name for a proper sequel, why the heck SUPER Mystery Dungeon?

We can only wait and see. :-P

Of all the pokemon spin-off games Mystery Dungeon seems to be the most interesting series so more likely this new one will be going on retail Price (I'm looking at $19.99-$29.99)

Anyways i just caught Palkia (2000+) with 'Mighty' trait with its signature move 'Roar of time'  This should help me out with current challanges I'm dealling with. :goodmood:

Plus, if they're going to come up with a name for a proper sequel, why the heck SUPER Mystery Dungeon?

Because it's for the SUUUUUPER Nintendo! :}

They claim the game is going to be bigger and better than the previous instalments, which doesn't sound like something that'd come out of a freemium game. Besides, I'm confident in believing that if it was a freemium game, they would've said so by now.

Because it's for the SUUUUUPER Nintendo! :}

LOL! Matt XD

I notice thier is one pokemon that is annoying to collect and that would be Aegislash I tryed 10 attempts to catch it but it soo hard to make it wobbly cause it always changes its form. >:-(

I guess the best you can do is  to fight it when it glows or if you lucky enough to get it when you KO it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[Topic bump]

LOL! been awhile but I just want to inform for anyone who still playing this game a update patch just got released that unlocks the "lucky-balloon" which gives you access to pokemon you havn't caught in the game.

also here is a password that gives you 100Poke-daimonds (US region): 48213190

:goodmood:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've managed to get all the Pokemon I need up to the Dark Balloon... since every Balloon I currently have is 100% complete... I believe the Lucky Balloon serves no purpose since it appears that areas from unlocked balloons are used in the Lucky Balloon... so I doubt that it'll take you to places that you still need to buy the balloon that has it. Didn't dared to try it either because of the damned 20 hour limit.

Well, I've managed to get all the Pokemon I need up to the Dark Balloon... since every Balloon I currently have is 100% complete... I believe the Lucky Balloon serves no purpose since it appears that areas from unlocked balloons are used in the Lucky Balloon... so I doubt that it'll take you to places that you still need to buy the balloon that has it. Didn't dared to try it either because of the damned 20 hour limit.

Yeah feal ya on that . well at least I was able to get every pokemon in the game (until they updated again to add Hoopa) The only thing I can do now is keep going through all the Balloons and power up the trees to the max. :-P

Also I starting to get more Epic trait pokemon (which is the best trait in the game) hopfully I get a Epic legendary. so I can finally beat the "Championship X" Mission.

I picked up an Epic Timburr with Lucky++ and an Epic Monferno with Gutsy++. Those 2 are my best ones. Since I'm at Rank 62 now... my Epic Pidove serves me no more. I believe it's because of that Special Trait Tree I upgraded. I believe you're more likely to pick those up if you upgrade the Special Trait Tree to the maximum level. My highest level tree is the Attack Tree which is Lv 7, because it costs P coins rather than those devious PokeDiamonds and I already used the Diamonds for the quick inflations, Time Stops and the Dark Balloon to get Pokemon like Articuno, Yveltal, Raikou, Aegislash, etc. I love my Gutsy++ Epic Monferno because he dizzies enemies real easy.

I picked up an Epic Timburr with Lucky++ and an Epic Monferno with Gutsy++. Those 2 are my best ones. Since I'm at Rank 62 now... my Epic Pidove serves me no more. I believe it's because of that Special Trait Tree I upgraded. I believe you're more likely to pick those up if you upgrade the Special Trait Tree to the maximum level. My highest level tree is the Attack Tree which is Lv 7, because it costs P coins rather than those devious PokeDiamonds and I already used the Diamonds for the quick inflations, Time Stops and the Dark Balloon to get Pokemon like Articuno, Yveltal, Raikou, Aegislash, etc. I love my Gutsy++ Epic Monferno because he dizzies enemies real easy.

Thats cool!

Im a rank 79 which is the highest rank you can get in the game until the next update.cause I believe you can get to rank 80 If they add hoopa in the game.

epic pokemon I gotten so far:

*Magnemite (Speedy+, Snappy+ Gutsy++, Lucky, Grappler, Perky) [wobblier] 

*Cacnea (Speedy, Snappy, Gutsy++, Lucky+, Effective+, Hardy) [Wobblier/money maker]

Cleffa (Speedy, Snappy, Gutsy+, Lucky, Ice boost++, Perky+)

Goldeen (Speedy+, Snappy+, Gutsy+, Lucky+, Techie, Steady)

Pares (Speedy, Snappy, Gutsy, Lucky+, Effective+, Greedy++)

*Sandshrew (Speedy+, Snappy, Gutsy, Lucky++, Flying boost+, Feisty) [Money Maker]

Yeah they all low-tier but they been very helpful for collecting pokemon. (Magnemite help me catch that annoying Mew)

For now I am maxing my Attack tree currently at level 8 but to get to the next level I need 400,000(P) to obtain. :noway:

I mean man!! the grinding you have to do, makes me wish they had an option you can exchange Poke'Diamonds for (P).

• 2 weeks later...

I've managed to obtain a blue text Ho-Oh (Amazing)! Power level's over 2000 and I've beaten the "The Dark Four" challenge with him! He doesn't even flinch when he's hit... but that doesn't save him from becoming dizzy instantly after getting hit several times... X(

I've managed to obtain a blue text Ho-Oh (Amazing)! Power level's over 2000 and I've beaten the "The Dark Four" challenge with him! He doesn't even flinch when he's hit... but that doesn't save him from becoming dizzy instantly after getting hit several times... X(

Ouch! I know that feeling I remember using Garchomp [mega] (2000+) on that mission on the last part it was all good then it got ganged up and dazed which lead it wide open for a KO from the boss pokemon. That was brutal. :omg:

• 4 weeks later...

[Topic bump]

Well it took me awhile but I was finally able to max out the Attack-tree (Lv.10) Also even doe I didn't want to but out of curiosity I decided to go buy the rest of the poke-diamonds from the shop. (cost me Es:$10.00). I went ahead and used them to max out the Money tree (Lv. 10) because getting more then 1,000,000 (P) is a pain to get.

However I discovered once you buy all the diamonds out you will unlock another building called 'Poke'-Diamond digger" which enables you to obtain 40 poke-diamonds everyday for free. Also it unlocks you to get a 'Balloon VIP' and 'Time stop' VIP cards which enables you to only use one poke-diamond to use no matter how long it takes for the Balloons to be reflated ( Now Ain't that a............Well yall know. -_- )

Anyways Im currently getting the rest of the trees Maxed out plus I got an Epic trait- Manectric( Speedy, Snappy, Gutsy+, Lucky+, grappler++, Hardy) with it Megastone and Man! that thing is awesome! Hopefully I get a Epic Lucario or Garchomp so I can finally pass the last challenge.:goodmood:

I also discovered when you activate an Epic- Mega-pokemon in the middle of bunch of wild pokemon the explosions from the transformation cause greater damage.

Looks like they're releasing a hard copy of Pokemon Rumble World in Japan around November.

The hard copy automatically gives you the 3000 PokeDiamonds and unlocks the the Poke Diamond Digger as well as the VIP bonuses (1 PokeDiamond to inflate a balloon and Timer Stop). I'm a bit infuriated with the fact they wait till NOW to do a move like that... but in the end... it'll be worth it for players who didn't dare buy PokeDiamonds in their "free" versions. That includes me because I stopped playing it again because the money issues. Oh... it is IMPOSSIBLE to transfer your save data from the free version to the hard copy so you must start fresh once more.

With that said, I await the US release of the hard copy of Pokemon Rumble World.