Mortal Kombat I - Goro's Lair by Ky/Squirtle

CozySquirtle

Took me about a half hour to make this stage, trying to get the flooring right is about a pain... may or may not be source accurate this stage was just made for fun and to share

*EDIT* 4/30

I noticed when I was doing the ZOffSet, it looked like the characters were floating, but the problem is now fixed

*Final EDIT*

Fixed BoundRight/BoundLeft

ppDf3FQ.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ui94hzu6axmmsap/Mortal_Kombat_I_-_Goro's_Lair.rar

describe what you mean by 'flat'?

I did state that "may or may not be source accurate" and also "this stage was just made for fun and to share" this statement also applies to my other stages

but, im also willing to fix what needs to be fixed, which in this case, i don't see nothing wrong...

describe what you mean by 'flat'? I did state that "may or may not be source accurate" and also "this stage was just made for fun and to share" this statement also applies to my other stages

Flat as in it has almost nothing special about it.

It's just...FLAT.

Flat as in it has almost nothing special about it.
It's just...FLAT.

it wasn't made to be special or made to wow the mugen community Squirtle made it for fun ( and stated so)& released it to the community to enjoy, or not, totally up to them , if u don't like it fine, your welcome to your opinion about that, but to keep hounding on it , is Wrong & u need to stop ok ?  so if u don't have constructive criticism  or anything to add to it , then please refrain from doing so in the future