16 posts in this topic

Posted

[Preview]

Posted Image

Posted Image

[Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/?pp8o48hxg64k3te

[Comment]

this game is alot of fun but can be incredibly challenging its moleboxed so dont expect to use the characters but the way they are done is awesome. This game feels like an actual castlevania game its like playing castlevania without the castle just bosses. its got many of the classic castlevania characters

ranging from simon - charlotte and more there are a few joke characters that I cannot think of any reason to want to play as them other than to be funny but the actual characters are really well done for the most part some characters have more advantages than others in certain areas I really reccomend taking this game on a test run and try out the variety of characters I have yet to beat this game... the last boss is freaking insane no matter who you use. anyway enjoy guys and tell me how you liked the game I found this yesterday and tried it today had a blast played it for 2 hours straight till I got to the last boss!

Posted

You cant really take out characters, like that werewolf or the others to place them in another winmugen right?

Posted

no you cannot they are moleboxed.

Posted

You cant really take out characters, like that werewolf or the others to place them in another winmugen right?

yes you can but you have to read up on how to do so its not easy and you have to hack alot of things to do so but yes you can

btw this is not really worth downloading i couldnt even get the damn thing to play normally the only thing i got to play was the demo

Posted

i see, thank you.

Posted

the demo is the full game sho. lol i know its odd. also even if you hacked it, the chars would be glitchy as hell due to how he did it. its not simple molebox a folder or anything.

Posted

Beaten the game :attack:

Posted

the demo is the full game sho. lol i know its odd. also even if you hacked it, the chars would be glitchy as hell due to how he did it. its not simple molebox a folder or anything.

that is odd thats really to bad considering there are some characters that was never in mugen yet

Posted

All i want is the Chars to download.

Posted

sorry you can't get them.

Posted

oh no

if you knew how to remove them from the molebox then yes you can get them good luck its hard to do

there are a few patches for this full game to let you play as any and all of the characters but i really dont know how to get it to work

Posted

he did it differently dark he didn't do a simple molebox as hard as it is to believe it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to rip these. even if you got some of the files the rest would not be there. :/

Posted

that sucks

Posted

Beaten the game :attack:

proof or it's all lies Posted Image