CS-X-TBM Greninja (BETA 2 UPDATE Release)

thebestmlTBM

He's right about that. And with the addition to BrawlTheMan's feedback:

- No movelist?

- Holy cow! the suspense on that massive debug flooding is killing me! Does the coder not know how to code XCostume properly, then again, it looks like he just copypasta'd and called it a day.

- Is having so many collision and hitboxes really that necessary? You don't have completely detailed with them you know. Two or three would've been just fine.

- Something is obviously wrong with all states. "Has no I-PARTNER/I-ENEMY" debug flood.

- "PLAYER UNDER CANADIAN ACTRESS PROTECTIONS (67) IN STATE 200201: TRIED TO ACCESS NON-EXISTENT PLAYER WITH ID-0"

- HCB,pp gives back power.

- His EX FX for qcf,pp also zooms out caused by angledraw/modifyexplod.

- His kick combos can execute an infinite if repeated and timed.

- DD,p can create an infinite if repeated.

Also, whoever created the readme, aside from the nice things mentioned, shows nothing but being a jerk. No offense.

47 minutes ago, ᵈᶤᶻᶻʸᵐᵒᵒᵍᵉᶰ™ said:

He's right about that. And with the addition to BrawlTheMan's feedback:

- No movelist?<---------i look in the command, helps me figure out the moves just as quick....

- Holy cow! the suspense on that massive debug flooding is killing me! Does the coder not know how to code XCostume properly, then again, it looks like he just copypasta'd and called it a day.<-----was not necessary...i know caillou and he ain't no master at codes...but he gives great effort

- Is having so many collision and hitboxes really that necessary? You don't have completely detailed with them you know. Two or three would've been just fine.<---------easy fix.....i do it all the time when i DL characters...

Also, whoever created the readme, aside from the nice things mentioned, shows nothing but being a jerk. No offense.<-----just lighten up...they said the character isn't done...

sorry if this seems a bit rude but caillou and tbm are friends of mine...they're doing their best, give them time, the feedback is useful but we don't need any negative comments...

3 minutes ago, ᵈᶤᶻᶻʸᵐᵒᵒᵍᵉᶰ™ said:

Well, since you considered my criticism "negative", then I don't know what feedback is.

simple...point out what's wrong and give suggestions to fix it...if i knew more about coding...i'd do it.

I have patience young grasshopper, im sure you do as well.

14 minutes ago, wicloud said:

simple...point out what's wrong and give suggestions to fix it...if i knew more about coding...i'd do it.

I have patience young grasshopper, im sure you do as well.

I'm pretty sure I've already stated what was wrong with it. You want suggestions? Learn it the hard way.

4 hours ago, thebestmlTBM said:

Besides it's in BETA.  

So it's not finished yet.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Beta or not, it's still a great character! I consider it complete with only balance patches needed. Even if it can be used in a cheap fashion to beat cheap characters (I find Greninja's gameplay really fun to play as)

Also, Wicloud was grumpy and not on his best behavior, I can assure you TBM and CS put alot of work and love into this character.

9 minutes ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

Also, Wicloud was grumpy and not on his best behavior, I can assure you TBM and CS put alot of work and love into this character.

yeah...im willing to help avion and tbm, dunno what help i'd be, apologies dizzy, mornings aren't my best time...since i have problems irl, i do try to show my patience as much as i can, also, crashem...i dunno what haughty means, but if you were offended by my comment i would also like to apologize, seeing a friend of mine be upset kinda...get's me in my smart-ass mode and i don't like doing that...

on topic, tbm, avion, if either of you need my help with sprites, then i'd be glad to help you there, i'll even try to help you fix any of the pointed out mistakes, mentioned by brawl and dizzy.

17 minutes ago, wicloud said:

yeah...im willing to help avion and tbm, dunno what help i'd be, apologies dizzy, mornings aren't my best time...since i have problems irl, i do try to show my patience as much as i can.

Its fine. Nothing to worry about.

Glad things got resolved before they got out of hand. Reminder to everyone to keep it civil, especially in regards to both posting feedback and responding to it.

That being said, there are some questionable things in that readme that are concerning, inclduing geographic locations and a "No Thanks To/Disgracefully No Thanks To" section that doesn't seem to really serve any purpose other than flame other people/creators (regardless of how poorly made or how NSFW their creations may be)

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 8:12 AM, thebestmlTBM said:

Hey at least MvC (with a Pots/Infinite feels) is the only thing I mostly like.

Sure some of the characters using EoH Template are pretty much crappy and some what cheap (Kong), but there some that are good like The Thing. 

1: It doesn't matter if you like MvC the most. You can just make a MvC-styled character from KFM or from scratch .

2:  The EoH template is one of the most flawed bases in Mugen. You shouldn't use it.

And on a unrelated note: you art on DA just isn't good. Am sorry, but you reallllllly have to take criticism or else you'll never improve.

(Also stop shipping yourself with Bell. She's underage and don't you the "BOOT ZHEZ FICCINALL!!!" excuse.)  

Your pulling a huge risk by saying that.

Can't you just be happy a DECENT Greninja is in Mugen?

EDIT: I mean, does this character even LOOK LIKE it's using the infamous EOH templete, so what if it is? This is a good example on HOW to use it to make a GOOD character.

You seriously don't take enough into consideration.

Oh and BTW, I fixed all the problems (most anyway, the major ones) that were listed, so the next version should be much better.

That is, if TBM doesn't leave the mugen scene due to what you just said Weiss >:(

43 minutes ago, Weiss_Circal said:

1: It doesn't matter if you like MvC the most. You can just make a MvC-styled character from KFM or from scratch .

2:  The EoH template is one of the most flawed bases in Mugen. You shouldn't use it.

And on a unrelated note: you art on DA just isn't good. Am sorry, but you reallllllly have to take criticism or else you'll never improve.

(Also stop shipping yourself with Bell. She's underage and don't you the "BOOT ZHEZ FICCINALL!!!" excuse.)  

That was then, and this is now.

On 9/29/2016 at 4:39 PM, Ricepigeon said:

Glad things got resolved before they got out of hand. Reminder to everyone to keep it civil, especially in regards to both posting feedback and responding to it.

That being said, there are some questionable things in that readme that are concerning, inclduing geographic locations and a "No Thanks To/Disgracefully No Thanks To" section that doesn't seem to really serve any purpose other than flame other people/creators (regardless of how poorly made or how NSFW their creations may be)

Thanks Rice, I'm sure this time I'll keep this as civil as possible, I promise that my "I find this criticism offended" is over. for now on they will be giving me honest criticism and I'll tell them to fix them right away.