Installing Brokenmugen screenpack edit.

Lucasmic

Question

I am trying to replace my EVE battle screen pack with the brokenmugen screen pack edit that holds about 9000 characters. I have NO idea what to do, where to unzip it, what files to edit/replace or ANYTHING. It seems impossible to install and hopelessly intimidating. I would really like some help just getting it up and running. if i could just do that I would never need another screenpack again. I would really appreciate some help getting this up and running, im not very good installing screenpacks at all.

6 answers to this question

ok i dont see any bat files sorry.... i clicked and dragged bM1point0edit to my data folder, did i do it wrong?

Should i use extract files with 7 zip and unzip it to my data folder or my main mugen-1.1b1 folder? Sorry about this im just not good at installing screenpacks but if I can just get this done I can stop worrying about it from now on. getting these bat files you mention to appear would help or just knowing what to write at the motif = data line in mugen cfg would help also.

Here is a link to where I got the screenpack if that helps. I tried extracting it to my main folder and the data folder. the bat files do not appear as far as i can tell.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n6m6mmqmcrgknca/Broken+Mugen+1.0+Edit+9004%2B+Chars.zip

ok i dont see any bat files sorry.... i clicked and dragged bM1point0edit to my data folder, did i do it wrong?

Should i use extract files with 7 zip and unzip it to my data folder or my main mugen-1.1b1 folder? Sorry about this im just not good at installing screenpacks but if I can just get this done I can stop worrying about it from now on. getting these bat files you mention to appear would help or just knowing what to write at the motif = data line in mugen cfg would help also.

Here is a link to where I got the screenpack if that helps. I tried extracting it to my main folder and the data folder. the bat files do not appear as far as i can tell.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n6m6mmqmcrgknca/Broken+Mugen+1.0+Edit+9004%2B+Chars.zip

I'm the guy who edited the screenpack, don't know about that link, my advice is to use this one i'ts ready to use :B

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h9e5klal3c6l2px/Broken+mugen+1.0+EDITED.rar

EDIT: just noticed you are using 1.1, you should place the folders like they come in the rar,i think the only file you should not replace is the mugen cgf in the data folder. hope it works.

It worked that link had exactly what i am looking for! Thank you very much issue resolved. I will have to help revise the link at mugen wikia so more can enjoy this screenpack, if that is ok with you. I dont think i will have any more issues with roster space ever again.

It worked that link had exactly what i am looking for! Thank you very much issue resolved. I will have to help revise the link at mugen wikia so more can enjoy this screenpack, if that is ok with you. I dont think i will have any more issues with roster space ever again.

fair, i'm glad it works!