MFFA's Ask a User Thread (Ask OxyontheWolf)

RicePigeon

22 hours ago, DartzPie said:

What would you do for a klondike bar?

Your favorite giant creature\Mech\Superhumanmechthingy?

well, for a Klondike? depends, can I get some white chocolate with that?

and my favorite? it'll be hard to pick, it all reduces to Godzilla Vs Ultraman...but....I don't know dude....

18 hours ago, Ryoucchi said:

Yea

1. Ultraman Belial - THIS GUY OH THIS GUY IS AWESOME, he's like throwing Skeletor, Frieza and Evil Tiga on a blender, I love his personality, I love his powers, he's such a well-developed villain, unlike Dark Bland-giel

2. Gomora and Redking - I always enjoy a good fashioned dynamic duo, with Gomora being the brain and Reds being the brawns

3. Yapool - this is the prime example of how do you make a good Hitler-type villain, a bloodthirsty overlord, it's so awesome and do I have to mention he can CREATE MONSTERS!?

38 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

- Games you highly expect to be launched this year?

- Favorite fighting game?

- A hard question....uhhh....let me think......I'm waiting for the announcements of the E3 before hyping myself 

- Easy, the Smash Bros Saga, but if I had to choose, I would NOT choose any of the main games, nor Project M, I'd go for Smash Bros Infinite (it's a Smash bros Brawl mod that adds ALL the characters in the smash series + 62 NEW FACES + a huge load of skins and stages! want to download it? I can help you

49 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

Easy, the Smash Bros Saga, but if I had to choose, I would NOT choose any of the main games, nor Project M, I'd go for Smash Bros Infinite (it's a Smash bros Brawl mod that adds ALL the characters in the smash series + 62 NEW FACES + a huge load of skins and stages! want to download it? I can help you

Maybe... who knows.

• 1 month later...