MFFA's Ask a User Thread (Ask OxyontheWolf)

RicePigeon

Why the name Neo_Fire_Sonic?

Greatest accomplishment in MUGEN?

Not sure, one of those days when I went on the web, i started choosing one of my fancharacter's (neo fire sonic) as my avatar and it just stuck. I know, terrible, I should have went with -Z-

To be the only one making sonic mugen full games without disappearing for years

Favorite restaurant?

Is fire your favorite element?

Outback Steakhouse

no, my favorite is DIVINE

- Who are some of your favorite MUGEN character and stage creators?

- What's your favorite genre of music?

- What's your favorite video game?

- Who's your favorite anime/cartoon/video game character?

- Out of all the palettes you've made thus far, which ones would you say are your best/favorites?

- Who are some of your favorite MUGEN character and stage creators?

- What's your favorite genre of music?

- What's your favorite video game?

- Who's your favorite anime/cartoon/video game character?

- Out of all the palettes you've made thus far, which ones would you say are your best/favorites?

1. Character: DivineWolf, Infinite, P-Tan, KoopaKoot, SeanAltly, and Rikard; Stage: EXShadow, NoZ, Vegaz_Parelli, K6666orochi, and Margatroid.

2. Rock music (Bands like Sevendust, Linkin Park, Nonpoint, and Crown The Empire come to mind).

3. Favorites that come to mind are Saints Row IV (XBOX 360), DEF Jam Icon (XBOX 360), WWE SmackDown VS. Raw Series, Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (PS2), NBA Street V3 (XBOX), and Whacked! (XBOX)

4. Anime: Fuu (Naruto) ; Cartoon: Lapis Lazuli (Steven Universe); Video Game: Chihiro Fujisaki and Ibuki Mioda (Danganronpa series)

5. The Xtremist, Bootleg, Mochi Platter, Infinite Glory Blue, and Biohazard palettes come to mind being my favorites so far.

How do you come up with ideas for palettes? Does it just come to you out of nowhere?

What are other hobbies you have outside of Mugen?

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like pie?

1. For the most part, my palette ideas usually come from out of the blue. Others are referenced carefully,  so as not to deviate from it too much.

2. Art is one my major hobbies outside of MUGEN. Most of what I draw can be seen at my DeviantArt page.

3. A perfect 10. 'Nuff said. 

Why is the Total Drama series your favorite cartoon?

Who do you want as a Mugen character? (Feel free to choose more than 1 character if you feel like it.)

Favorite dessert?

1. The concept of a reality TV competition in cartoon form was what mainly drew me in. Eventually, the characters in the series were the second reason I came to like Total Drama.

2. Fuu from Naruto, Ibuki Mioda and Chihiro Fujisaki from the Danganronpa series, and MKX Ermac.

3. You can never go wrong with Cheesecake. :)

- Is there any place you want to travel to?

- Have you met anyone from the MUGEN community in person?

- Is there anyone from the MUGEN community you want to meet in person?

- If you could bring one fictional video game character into real life, who would it be?

- Is there any place you want to travel to?

- Have you met anyone from the MUGEN community in person?

- Is there anyone from the MUGEN community you want to meet in person?

- If you could bring one fictional video game character into real life, who would it be?

1. Tokyo or England

2. Not to my knowledge.

3. Any fellow Reign of Kreation members would fit that category.

4. Chihiro Fujisaki from Danganronpa.

Which contestant in the TD series do you like the most?

Izzy. Let's face it, when you want to make a psychotic teenager hilarious, look at Izzy's antics throughout the series and you'll agree.

- Out of all executions in the DR series, which was the one that drove you down the most?

- Which character from the TD series you wished to truly win?

- Would you be the first on the line if Ibuki Mioda ever decided to make a live show?

1. Peko Pekoyama in Danganronpa 2. A lot of emotions were present, and it goes to show how far someone will go to protect another.

2. Izzy. I don't know, something about Izzy winning any season prior to Revenge of the Island would've made me happy.

3. More than likely, yes.