MFFA's Ask a User Thread (Ask OxyontheWolf)

RicePigeon

That looks delish.

1. Have you ever considered making a duck character (Examples: Psyduck, Daffy Duck, Farfetch'd, etc.)?

2.Would you rather have the power to fly or turn invisible?

1. Well yeah,I always wanted to make Darkwing Duck or Daffy duck in mugen,but since there's no sprites to find,I just can't make them :P

2.I have to admit that this question is really childish :P Well I would like to have a power to fly,because it's too hard to live a life in which you need to move yourself on ground too much.

1. What led you to creating Blackened Fliz from the original by Juke Kisaragi?

2. Which of your edits was the most difficult to finish?

1.Well,if you have read my readme in her folder,she's actually inspired by Depressive Suicidal Black Metal.

So I got the inspiration from that genre of music,then I made the most morbid character ever. 

P.S Don't forget to download her again,because I had fix her bugs again (And I didn't send the message on forum that I updated her :P)

2.Well let's say Extreme Sula. She's not finished yet,but I had to work 4 months to finish her beta version.

That's really interesting, man.

One more question: What is your biggest life goal?

To become a video game programmer.

I do like to play and create games,so that's my favorite job. And I'm studying hard to know how to code in any program language.

Okay my time is over.

Thanks for questions.

Ehhhhhh.... Hey @:-Whiplash- I choose you!

LOL! got some question for ya:

What made you join MFFA?

Do you like playing shooter games like Gradius?

Who your Main/Favorite Character in Mugen?

- It's the second largest mugen forum, now that T is pretty dead and I want to get as much feedback on my game and characters as possible.

- Yes, Grdius Gaiden and Gradius 5 are my favorite. I also like R-type, Darius, Thunder Cross and Xexex. But Gradius is my favorite. II've beaten all of them. I've parodius but I don't like is as much. Also, for some reason I'm not a fan of top down shooters like Touhou or 1942. also, it got me into Yugioh because some Grdius ships and bosses are cards.

-This is kinda boring, but I'm a big fan of omega red and shuma gorath by cyanide. And captain commando by splode. Those three characters are my team in mvc2. I also use guile by kamekaze, Jill and venom by xcb, Blackheart by cyanide and mvc akuma by vyn.

Bet you can guess what my favorite fight game series is!

Of course, MvC series  LOL! XD

You should hang with DarkWolf13 since he edits some characters in MvC-style,also fixes and update some MvC characters that were already made for mugen. :-)

DarkWolf13 is is amazing, but we can't forget his right hand man in his project, Walruslui. Anywho.....

1. Favorite Mugen creation you've made?

2. What was/is your favorite subject in school/college?

DarkWolf13 is is amazing, but we can't forget his right hand man in his project, Walruslui. Anywho.....

1. Favorite Mugen creation you've made?

2. What was/is your favorite subject in school/college?

1. My favorite would be either my Cable or my Iori.

2. My Favorite subject are Physics and History.

Is there anything you want to make that hasn't been made/ can't be made yet?

A game starring characters from Hayate the combat butler. but there's no sprites.I would love to commission some if I ever get a good job.

Where/What is this game you speak of? Link?

Do you play any fighters "competitively"?

Could you confidently say you could kick all our asses in mvc2, or rather your own game?(Basically are you good or nah, where does your confidence lie..)

- Seriously? does no one know about my game at all? here.

- No. there are no tournaments where I live, no competitive scene. I live in the country and have no car so there's absoloutly no way I can play anything competitively without spending a lot of money just to go to halifx. However, that said, I wouldn't play competitively anyway... I don't like it. I like playing as the characters I like for fun rather then playing whoever's top tier solely to win, which what competitive gaming is all about.

- I could beat you guys at my own game, maybe. but MVC2, no way in hell, because of the controls of that game I can barely do anything at all. I'm alright at UMVC3 and MSH vs SF though. But I'm not super-good or anything. though in umvc3 I can 100% you with Akuma! (and maybe Shuma-Gorath). but regardless, I hit a massive skill cap because I have no one to play with that would force me to get better.

-Are you thinking of releasing your characters to the public outside of the game? We really need a good Cable.

-Are you a big comic book fan?

-What do you think is the hardest part of emulating an MvC esque system?

-What are your thoughts on permission vs credit? That seems to be a big thing in Comic book Vs style communities nowadays.

-Are you thinking of releasing your characters to the public outside of the game? We really need a good Cable.

-Are you a big comic book fan?

-What do you think is the hardest part of emulating an MvC esque system?

-What are your thoughts on permission vs credit? That seems to be a big thing in Comic book Vs style communities nowadays.

- Yes, but I'm not sure when. Maybe after this next update to make the characters more accurate with data and hitboxes from the game.

- Yes. I've read over 5000 issues of comic books. I like DC more then marvel, but I like marvel too, my favorite characters are Deadpool and Booster Gold.

- a lot of things need to use custom states to work correctly. other then that, nothing really.

- I personally don't care if you use my stuff (code or sprites) as long you credit me. however, I'd respect the creator's wishes and ask to make sure.

Reply 666.

If its NFS' turn...

On a scale of 1-10, how bad do you wish Lilac was in MUGEN?

Who have you wanted to make in MUGEN?

How do you deal with the demanding fanboys?

Who's your favorite Sonic character?

10, but she's in mugen, duckss made that happen :P

Who? hmmmm pretty much any fancharacter of mine that I haven't made yet.

I don't.                                                        :P

Between Shadow and Scourge

What is your roll call?

WITH THE POWER OF FIRE, NEO POWER RANGER

did you play sonic 06? did you beat it? did you like the music?

yes

no

yes.

Did you ever read the comic book series of Sonic?

who your main in Mugen?

some of them

Dark Ken by DarkCipherlucious