Red Ranger

Алексей

You didn't change the Ducking LK to hit low? Or any of the air attacks to hit high? And do the heavy attacks still cause chip damage? Those were some big problems for me.

I never noticed any problems with those, nor did anyone tell me before. I'm not going to shun anyone from feedback, lol. I also take it very seriously. Why didn't you just tell me before that you felt these things needed changing? Having that said, I only fixed glaring issues that I noticed. Since you're providing feedback now, I'll make those changes, but please don't hesitate to provide feedback in the future. It really helps me to learn what I'm doing wrong and prevent recurring mistakes for the next character.

I never noticed any problems with those, nor did anyone tell me before. I'm not going to shun anyone from feedback, lol. I also take it very seriously. Why didn't you just tell me before that you felt these things needed changing? Having that said, I only fixed glaring issues that I noticed. Since you're providing feedback now, I'll make those changes, but please don't hesitate to provide feedback in the future. It really helps me to learn what I'm doing wrong and prevent recurring mistakes for the next character.

Well, I mentioned them when I sent you the info from the article on your red ranger that I'm currently writing. No worries. I'll be sure to give you tips in the future :P

Well, I mentioned them when I sent you the info from the article on your red ranger that I'm currently writing. No worries. I'll be sure to give you tips in the future :P

Ah I see. Hmm, well it's possible that I didn't understand then either. It's not until recently that I really started putting effort into learning fighting game terms, so that I'd avoid rookie mistakes in my characters. Most people cross into mugen territory from liking and being awesome at fighting games. I crossed into it as a programmer who does... programming, so I understand all of the technical details behind mugen, but not so much the basics of fighters. I know it's lame, but better change now than never! Thanks man!

Also, yes, he has CLEAN voice rips from various areas. I "obtained" some sounds from a soundboard site that wanted you to sign up to download. I basically went around it and ripped what I could. I think it's fairly fitting from what I could find that it blends pretty well. :)

Hey guys, sorry to say, but you'll have to redownload him again. I took BrawlTheMan's feedback into consideration and have another update for you:

- Allowed all air normals to hit high

- Allowed all crouch normals to hit low

- Split Super Power Sword into level 1 and 2 variants

-- Level 1: QCFx2+X, Level 2: QCFx2+Y

- Split Power Wave Burst into level 1 and 2 variants

-- Level 2: QCFx2+A, Level 2: QCFx2+B

- Mapped Power Bolt to QCBx2+X and QCBx2+Y