Ax Mugen Videos

AxSeeker

Hello mugen community, I, axseeker,axkeeper,axking,arellonx,ax, am just overjoyed at the mugen content online these days but more especially of the ones that the fans of my characters make and upload all the time!

Here is one of my favorites and it is quite possibly the best mugen fight ever online!

created by Xspongex55

It's absolutely spectacular, every 1/10 of a second has action in it. It's a remarkable A.I. fight like no other. It almost looks professionally choreographed but without a doubt it's just the crazy capability of Elecbyte's Mugen at work! Don't blink or you'll miss out on the best action ever recorded! ;)

This isn't an awesome fight, it's broken trash you call a character fighting, it seems you don't even want to improve one bit in character making, you might as well make sprites and have REAL coders code them

The fight was cool because he (the Goku with super saiyan speed and abilities) was trying to land an attack but couldn't because she was always teleporting from 0:40-0:47. It was remarkable.

I thought this was cool but I guess nobody noticed :P

@TMC55,

I think you missed the point of the thread. The subject is fan made vids of my characters, not my coding ability. I'm fully aware of what I released and what needs to be improved or changed. Thanks for your concern but I can't change or update those videos...

Anyway, moving on...

created by WiCloud735 .

I like this video of DK, not necessarily intense or anything but just a nice display. To me this fight seems like what someone might fantasize about while visiting a Zoo - if they were Napoleon Dynamite XD

I think you missed the point of the thread. The subject is fan made vids of my characters, not my coding ability. I'm fully aware of what I released and what needs to be improved or changed. Thanks for your concern but I can't change or update those videos...

I think they misinterpreted the title thinking that you made these videos.

The fight was cool because he (the Goku with super saiyan speed and abilities) was trying to land an attack but couldn't because she was always teleporting from 0:40-0:47. It was remarkable.

I thought this was cool but I guess nobody noticed :P

Oh, I noticed.

Just looks like a bunch of cheap nonsense to me. Nothing particularly enjoyable.

Next video is of Shredder, a recent release. I like this video just because it shows shredder in action though at the same time it's kinda like a roast to me. You'll know what I mean when you see the ending of this video.

created by Dumanios

*A lot of laughs, thanks. ;)

A good fight for the first half of the video (obvious reason...) though personally I don't like the vids with clones having a match. Too much Cap and then the rest just becomes repetitive of itself. Shield this and shield that. But good try anyway though.

Next is one that brings a smile to my face. :)

Pure nostalgia for me with the stage and even the opponent resembling a sentai villain, perhaps by coincidence?

created by BrawlTheMan

Not as funny as the previous vid but it was alright :P

I like more videos though with a kind of theme or rivalry of some sort. Take this next one for instance!

created by DizzyTheConquer

This is a match up I would have not seen coming. Props to Dizzy for the idea!

Next is a boss battle of my very own original creation, the illuminat....I mean....., "Master", based on Master Hand from Smash Bros.

created by The MegaBrony

I wish I made him tougher than this though the fight is as what i expected it to be, a near death but beatable level of difficulty. Zero's health nearly fades out in both matches; only to come out victorious over the evil eye....

Not at all the updated version from my fullgame release but still a great vid. It's a simple pokebattle with a nice setting and a really great tune. It almost feels like your childhood again when watching this.

created by Mario11766

• 6 months later...

This is one of the best fights Ive ever seen in a long time. Link goes up against Marvin the Martian. In this battle the fight goes on for quite a while. A real endurance match with full on intensity. The BG and music complements the fight as it all meshes well together as a total mix between youtube and internet mayhem.

Video by MultiHackerines98666

• 1 month later...

The fight begins @12:40

I totally missed this! Technically not a mugen video but I was surprised to see my Monkey going at it. Although the real spriter should be mentioned here; after all the only thing I did was a head swap. Head sprite is by Warner from IMT.

Donkey Kong by Real-Warner

Sorry man; personally I wish they would have just credited nintendo and left it at that....Still though, fun video :P

Video by ScrewAttack!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...