Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hi I'm Shadow Lord, I'm sure there's a few people from MMV, Crusader Cast, or Infinity (even though I'm not very well known there) who know me here, I like to make palettes, soundpatches, and occasionally edit sprites. I can't really do that stuff for a little while at the moment (can't explain why yet) but I will re-release what I have made so far here, I hope to get to know you all well.

I come here from MFG and I've created some characters and a screenpack (I'm debating whether or not I should upload them here as well), though I'm relatively new to the MUGEN scene. I'm more proficient in programming characters than I am at spriting. I hope to make all of your acquaintances!

S'up guys? My name is SuperKirby64. (I'm on other sites as well, so if you see this, what's up?)

I've been playing Mugen for a couple of years, taken a break until a lot more characters and stages... and screenpacks... and lifebars... and mu-okay you know what pretty much everything was safer to download. (I lost a desktop because some virus was in a Mario character file on a "safe" mugen character site sooooo)

I like retro things, especially retro games. If you wanna chat about that, message me!

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Hope I get to have fun meeting you guys! :D

Yo tambien hablo español :D Bienvenido al foro Deuxgrim

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I speak spanish too :D Welcome to the forum Deuxgrim