Parasyte: The Maxim

Алексей

So, I might be a little late in being introduced to this, but I really enjoyed the entire anime. My friends and I had a 2-day marathon of watching all the episodes and absolutely loved every minute of it. It was weird though because the ending left me questioning my own existence. It's something that just can't be answered here. Anyways, what are your thoughts on it? Like it? Love it? Hated it? Let's hear your thoughts.

It was a great animu but I think they could have done better with the middle part of it. It seemed really slow, which might arguably be a good thing; but in my opinion is was a bit too slow.

Also it sucks because they killed Kana. rip. I crie.

I know what you mean. I feel like there were times where you expected something like a fight scene when a logical debate happened instead. I'm looking at you, Tamura Reiko! It was slow, but there was a lot more thinking than I had expected from it all. Also, it pulled on my heartstrings, but I did NOT cry... even though deep down I was like "Did they really? Oh my god, noooooo."

Also... KANAAAAAAAA! Between Shinichi's mother and Kana I was almost in tears. Satomi almost got the same treatment. Then there was Tamura herself. It was really powerful stuff.

It was mean of them because now I associate that song with her death... Poor Kana. As far as the movie goes, I don't think I will be watching it. There's some stuff in anime that should just stay animated and parasyte transformations and mutations are one of them, haha.