Laharl

Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Question

1,642 answers to this question

V-word, huh? Will delete that then...

Did not expect them to be AH related, not like I've ever seen gameplay of it though. Thank you so much.

14 hours ago, Pluscross said:

Who's that on the left? She looks familiar... A Nijikaku character possibly?

XiaXLpL.png&key=145b173c0e0d1ec224c1165a

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Pluscross! The Character on The Left Is Miu Kurosaki! There's Several Versions Of Her! Have Fun, Yo!

Another Version: mega:#!kp8CiTSC!BlIs7HUuSOZjlqGrrgyrG8N4mfnrK6RUomrraLrdvt4

Was there ever an edit to that old unfinished Master Shake character? The Hi-res one?

I could have sworn I remember hearing something about one...

I Decided to use this tread,AND WHY? Because I was requesting this Voicepack for Kotetsu 

If you know from what anime the voices are taken from the chars and helpers,and also the seiyu... Let me know...

On 9/15/2017 at 7:21 PM, Masterhand128 said:

Who made this silly farting character and where Can I find?

I want because I am bored and I like to do some stupids things in my Mugen.

The author is also named Anthimus, but it was made by the private community, because said user has been finding many private characters/edits and uploading them to Mugen Archive.  Rather strange if you ask me, I've uploaded at least one private edit and never got harassed by the private community. However, ever since anthimus started uploading private characters (over a thousand to be exact)it would seem now that obtaining any and all private edits has become the Archives goal now.

In short they created that character as an insult to anthimus, the character on the right is his profile pic on the Archive. Unfortunately the only place I've seen that character you want is on the Archive.

Wait, the first one is Akuma's CvS1 stage. That's... All I know of it unfortunately.

Is there any info on Aoba from Fighter's Kyotodai:

2 hours ago, Pluscross said:

Wait, the first one is Akuma's CvS1 stage. That's... All I know of it unfortunately.

Is there any info on Aoba from Fighter's Kyotodai:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Pluscross! I Was Searching For The  Aoba Character For Ya and Came Across Aoba by Valgallah! Special Thanks To Valgallah! Have Fun, Yo!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/keuca8fs76co121/FK_Aoba.rar?dl=1