Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

1,721 answers to this question

HELLO FRIENDS. I NEED A CHAR OF A GAME NAMED FURRY NO REVOLUTION, A CHAR NAMED MR.BEAR ITS THE ONLY CHAR I NEED  

http://informaciona.com/video/furry-no-revolution-episodio-1_o9YhMINIUB8

hasnt been released as a solo character from the game   yet , but heres a Demo of FNR  to Download 

http://search.4shared.com/postDownload/w5wkk8GX/FURRY_GAME.html

I have that unit on my pc, it's a filtered Hugo edit with a different head, I'm assuming paying tribute to the original Birdie from SF1, if you're collector it's worth a download, but he plays identical to GM's Hugo.

I'm Not Sure if this really Existis , and I don't have any Screencaps , But there's any KOF XI Gameplay Vice ?
Juke Kisaragi Made a Mature with Perfect KOF XI Gameplay , with all the Stuff ( Hitsparks m Hitsounds , Skill Sparks , Super Cancels ,Dream Cancels...) , and I'm trying to Find such a Vice to fill the Space at the Side of Mature...
I'm not asking anyone to Creat , I'm asking if this Exists , and if Existis , I wan the Link.
Thanks in Advance.

Okay so, hey everybody! I've been searching the net to find some Ghost in the Shell characters, came up with none. My question is, are there any GITS characters,collections that's finished, or busy being created? Because I tell you, I've searched high and low. I mean who here thinks a GITS collection pack wouldn't be cool? Imagine Motoko and Batou in KOF style graphics. So I thought there has to be something out there, right? I know about the screen pack, I already have that.

Thanks for your time.

Okay so, hey everybody! I've been searching the net to find some Ghost in the Shell characters, came up with none. My question is, are there any GITS characters,collections that's finished, or busy being created? Because I tell you, I've searched high and low. I mean who here thinks a GITS collection pack wouldn't be cool? Imagine Motoko and Batou in KOF style graphics. So I thought there has to be something out there, right? I know about the screen pack, I already have that.

Thanks for your time.

Yeah none exist buddy sorry.