Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

14 hours ago, Pluscross said:

Who's that on the left? She looks familiar... A Nijikaku character possibly?

XiaXLpL.png&key=145b173c0e0d1ec224c1165a

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Pluscross! The Character on The Left Is Miu Kurosaki! There's Several Versions Of Her! Have Fun, Yo!

Another Version: mega:#!kp8CiTSC!BlIs7HUuSOZjlqGrrgyrG8N4mfnrK6RUomrraLrdvt4

On 9/15/2017 at 7:21 PM, Masterhand128 said:

Who made this silly farting character and where Can I find?

I want because I am bored and I like to do some stupids things in my Mugen.

The author is also named Anthimus, but it was made by the private community, because said user has been finding many private characters/edits and uploading them to Mugen Archive.  Rather strange if you ask me, I've uploaded at least one private edit and never got harassed by the private community. However, ever since anthimus started uploading private characters (over a thousand to be exact)it would seem now that obtaining any and all private edits has become the Archives goal now.

In short they created that character as an insult to anthimus, the character on the right is his profile pic on the Archive. Unfortunately the only place I've seen that character you want is on the Archive.

2 hours ago, Pluscross said:

Wait, the first one is Akuma's CvS1 stage. That's... All I know of it unfortunately.

Is there any info on Aoba from Fighter's Kyotodai:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's It Goin Pluscross! I Was Searching For The  Aoba Character For Ya and Came Across Aoba by Valgallah! Special Thanks To Valgallah! Have Fun, Yo!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/keuca8fs76co121/FK_Aoba.rar?dl=1

Currently looking for a kangaroo MUGEN character, since I have this urge to turn it into a boss fight after fighting a muay thai character or boxing character. The idea of a boss that starts out human but turns into a kangaroo's been on my mind for some reason. I know of a few kangaroos, but I'm wondering how many there are.

Kangaroo in general, I guess. Shadowroo, I have, but he's anthro. Kangoo, I could be wrong, but I know a few of the Clayfighters 2 MUGEN characters are Kung Fu Man spriteswaps, though I don't know if Kangoo's the same.

I know of a few others, including a few versions of Roo/Victy from Streets of Rage, but there's also a Kangaroo made from the same game Mo-Mo the cow came from that the author of the source-game-sprites version of the character made also made. Those are all I know.

OK; so I wonder if there are any more characters based on shmup ships, or chars with more or less that theme. So far, the ones I could find are:

Vic Viper (Gradius)
Opa - Opa (Phantasy Zone)
Styx  (Thunder Force 3)
R9 (R-Type)
Zig (Zero Wing)

I'm just looking for these chars for inspiration, to see if can get ideas for a possible char ... So, I can see if I really will become big or whether will just turn into a Yoko Ono version of Mugen.
But now seriously, her "music" just turn me on.

Is there a Kung Fu Man edit... That's actually a sandbag/training/cannot attack or move?

Yeah, there's Training by Stupa, but it comes with all the hitbox testing and debug stuff. I'd like a KFM that simply cannot move or attack to use as a base for something. Sandbag by N64Mario won't work either, I think.