Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

On 3/18/2016 at 6:08 PM, Speedster said:

I'm looking for Inuyasha and Kagome POTS styled by CVS Artist. Does someone have them?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f288cupbjvta8kl/Kagome.rar

There is Kagome, not sure about Inuyasha yet.

EDIT: Here is CvS Artist's Inuyasha, they didn't put POTS after it because someone would have taken it down otherwise.

http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=14530

On 3/16/2016 at 7:50 AM, mugenfan56 said:

Hi Guys!

Do you know if this  Lu-Mei A.K.A mugenchinagirl was ever released?

It was part of the full game KOF wing 2013 but not sure if it was ever releases for that game or outside of it for regular mugen.

I would appreciate any response. 

Thanks!

Having just spent an hour trying to find this character for you, but sadly, there are no results to show.

From what I can collect (after running a few JP sites through Google Translate and all that), it seems the content was discontinued and abandoned. The creator(s) have basically tossed it in the trash and the chances of finding this character are pretty much slim to none. I had to browse around 50+ different websites to get any possible information, but it seems all possible links are either fake or dead.

Sorry bud, I'll keep a look out though.

UPDATE: My apologies, I forgot to include some valuable information. Now, after having done all that, I feel ashamed to update you now. Anyways, here is a POSSIBLE link to the official beta game (which may contain the character you are looking for), but I didn't bother opening it to find out or even bother downloading it. I don't exactly trust links from that site, as most of them contain malware and other malicious crap.

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/homebrew/king-of-fighters---wing-mugen/

So yeah, here you go. If you can't find her, well... maybe you'll find some other interesting characters.

What I Am Searching For...

...any characters that are physically possible if it were based on the so-called "real life" of the game itself.

What does this rule out...

...characters such as Uppercut and Rare Akuma aren't a possibility, as they aren't really even "realistic" in a semi-realistic game scenario. Look at it from this way, what video game character attacks with a ball made out of human corpses and random junk?

What does this include...

...characters such as Ubu (which is a combination of Gen, Fei Long, and someone else), Asura (which I think is Rugal + someone else), Khriz (which is Krizalid + someone else), Gorimaru Jr (which is Benimaru + Joe + someone else). Basically, characters which are "Frankenstein" versions of other characters put together.

Just a quick notice...

...I understand that finding me these kind of characters may be difficult to do, as I've already tried searching keywords like "mugen characters like Asura", "mugen characters like Khriz", "mugen fusion characters", and so on. Sadly, it has only yielded me little to no results (of which I've already downloaded what little results I could find).

...however, if you happen to have "rare" or "not so well known" fusion/Frankenstein characters, then that would be highly appreciated. The reason for this is that I am looking to have a small imbalanced to my current game (which is overly balanced), but I want to remain within the realms of KOF (King Of Fighters), SF (Street Fighter), and SS (Samurai Shodown).

Feel free to ignore this if this is too much to ask for, I don't blame you for ignoring it, I'm going on nearly 8hrs of trying to find any other hidden fused/Frankenstein characters.

Just now, JoshR2K16 said:

Currently looking for characters from the following franchises:

Street Fighter

King Of Fighters

Characters must also be:

Created from more than one character

Example Characters That I Already Have:

Asura

Khriz

What do these characters mean:

These characters are created from the

sprites, moves, taunts, and other

settings from other characters.

In summary, these characters are

the "Frankenstein" designs of a

well-balanced and well-rounded

thought process.

Characters I Am NOT Accepting:

Any character like "Uppercut", as

that character is literally just a

collection of random actions and

sprites to make up a pretty unique

character design.

I want characters which are more

REALISTIC to say the least.

With all those tight clauseted requires, you better look for your own stuff by yourself. A "Please Dont lead me to joke characters" or "Im looking for balanced edits in KOF style" wouldve been nicer than dropping a ultimatum, when youre the one asking for help finding things.

Anyway, depends on what you consider "realistic". The most realistic will be KOF types, Samurai shodown, tattoo assassins, pit fighter, most boxing characters and capoiera fighter but you may have to increase their damage values or decrease their life per individual since its popular to give everyone chip damage level dmg values. If you want Asura and Khris types, go for KOF and SNK edits, and avoid the Ioris, Kyos, Orochis and K's. You have a tight line on what you want, so youd be best off trying them out yourself. Lumina is a good one, so is Dragon Ken. Duracelleur has good conversions of KOF characters like them, so does Dcat. If you dont mind qi balls and superheroes you can get good conversions by Duracelleur. Why not just look around yourself starting with those, theres so many characters with different styles that arent joke characters. Build your own, because you know better than everybody what you want. Uppercut types are joke characters, theyre usually not included with regular characters. Dont download The_None's characters because all his are comedy. And avoid bootleg characters, abridged characters, Nijikaku, non-SNK TouHou, Duracelleur's ReLoaded characters, and you should have a easier time finding realism.

2 minutes ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Please help me find something, BUT YOU BETTER KNOW WHAT IM NOT ACCEPTING.... Really? With all those tight clauseted requires, you better look for your own stuff by yourself. A "Please Dont lead me to joke characters" or "Im looking for balanced edits in KOF style" wouldve been nicer than dropping a ultimatum, when youre the one asking for help finding things.

Anyway, depends on what you consider "realistic". The most realistic will be KOF types, Samurai shodown, tattoo assassins, pit fighter, most boxing characters and capoiera fighter but you may have to increase their damage values or decrease their life per individual since its popular to give everyone chip damage level dmg values. If you want Asura and Khris types, go for KOF and SNK edits, and avoid the Ioris, Kyos, Orochis and K's. You have a tight line on what you want, so youd be best off trying them out yourself. Lumina is a good one, so is Dragon Ken. Duracelleur has good conversions of KOF characters like them, so does Dcat. If you dont mind qi balls and superheroes you can get good conversions by Duracelleur. Why not just look around yourself starting with those, theres so many characters with different styles that arent joke characters. Build your own, because you know better than everybody what you want.

I feel that maybe you misinterpreted my request and took it as an insult to your intelligence or possible your character finding skills.

To simplify it, I'm looking for characters which literally copy many other characters, yet aren't just random crap thrown together. Don't get me wrong, Uppercut is an amazing character, but he's just not the style of FRANKENSTEIN I'm looking for. I want something that looks like it could be somewhat possible if placed in a real-world game scenario. Like, Uppercut, not possible... memes and making music as he punches isn't something you'd see in an actual legit game.

Characters like Khriz and Asura, very possible, as they are merely a modification to a character's appearance and fighting style. Hell, even Ubu is a possibility, as it is a character whom just has a really unbalanced physique and physical aging progress. (of which I already have Ubu, so that's out of the question)

My apologies if my previous post came off as "negative" in any way, I shall re-word it better.

Just now, JoshR2K16 said:

I feel that maybe you misinterpreted my request and took it as an insult to your intelligence or possible your character finding skills.

To simplify it, I'm looking for characters which literally copy many other characters, yet aren't just random crap thrown together. Don't get me wrong, Uppercut is an amazing character, but he's just not the style of FRANKENSTEIN I'm looking for. I want something that looks like it could be somewhat possible if placed in a real-world game scenario. Like, Uppercut, not possible... memes and making music as he punches isn't something you'd see in an actual legit game.

Characters like Khriz and Asura, very possible, as they are merely a modification to a character's appearance and fighting style. Hell, even Ubu is a possibility, as it is a character whom just has a really unbalanced physique and physical aging progress. (of which I already have Ubu, so that's out of the question)

My apologies if my previous post came off as "negative" in any way, I shall re-word it better.

I dont think its a insult to me at all, but if you ask people for help, theres a nicer way to say things. Its ok, you didnt know.

Uppercuts a joke, if youre looking for realism, joke types are definitely NOT what you dont want. If you want characters like what you want, there is alot of them. Ryu Reloaded and Ken Reloaded copy moves from many characters without looking crazy.

Try Extreme Wolverine, Extreme Sabertooth, characters by Y&M, characters by Duracelleur, characters by Infinite, characters by ldpp, I think youll be very very happy with everything you find in those.

2 minutes ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

I dont think its a insult to me at all, but if you ask people for help, theres a nicer way to say things. Its ok, you didnt know.

Uppercuts a joke, if youre looking for realism, joke types are definitely NOT what you dont want. If you want characters like what you want, there is alot of them. Ryu Reloaded and Ken Reloaded copy moves from many characters without looking crazy.

Try Extreme Wolverine, Extreme Sabertooth, characters by Y&M, characters by Duracelleur, characters by Infinite, characters by ldpp, I think youll be very very happy with everything you find in those.

Thanks for the tip Mr. Steal-Your-Waifu, I'll be sure to give those a look over.

14 hours ago, JoshR2K16 said:
Spoiler

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f288cupbjvta8kl/Kagome.rar

There is Kagome, not sure about Inuyasha yet.

EDIT: Here is CvS Artist's Inuyasha, they didn't put POTS after it because someone would have taken it down otherwise.

http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=14530

THANK YOU!!

36 minutes ago, Don Ravioli said:

Do anyone know if Ahuron and NHK's characters were warehoused somewhere ? Due to freet's demise, their links on Fighters's Guild and others are useless.

Web archive is your friend

http://web.archive.org/web/20160310195326/http://page.freett.com/nhkxx/index.htm

http://web.archive.org/web/20160301155114/http://page.freett.com/daddycool_exe/index.html