Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

Okay, here's a big load of quesions:

QBMVQRJ.jpg

Who made this gritty rendition of K' and where can I find him?

Also:

marionette.gif

Who made this custom Marionette sprite, and are there more custom Marionette sprites? I was thinking about making her playable for MUGEN.

And last, but not least:

kabuto.jpg

Can I please, PLEASE, finally have more informations regarding that Lucario? I really hate it if I neither get a yes nor a no and instead simply get ignored. That's not fun. That's not fun at all.

Who made this gritty rendition of K' and where can I find him?

no

Who made this custom Marionette sprite, and are there more custom Marionette sprites? I was thinking about making her playable for MUGEN.

And last, but not least:

yes

Can I please, PLEASE, finally have more informations regarding that Lucario?

no

Ugh...sorry. It's just that I get anxiety whenever I don't get a solid answer. In fact, I currently have this exact problem on a different forum (waiting for an approval of my account there, but never got a response).

However, the image with Machine Gun K' is pretty recent. I guess I should just ask the poster of that image (kikifish) for more information then, huh?

By any chance does someone have:

1) A MOTIF (not a screenpack) where the window settings are 640x480.

2) A MOTIF (not a screenpack) where the number of character slots are 300 to 400 maximum.

Like, long story short...

...all I need is a basic edit of the regular mugen MOTIF (system.def & select.def) that has a WINDOWED setting of 640x480 (meaning when I open it up, it'll be WINDOWED in 640x480) and a total of 300 to 400 characters (maybe even 500 if you already have it set like that). I'm not really concerned with having a fancy screenpack or whatever, but if you have one, I'd prefer if it wasn't fancy or animated, just a generic black, grey/gray, and white appearance, nothing special.

Anyone have something like this, if so, I'd appreciate it.

Besides a few mini-games and the character "Street Fighters", are there any other characters which are NOT mini-games (or possibly are mini-games) that are made up of multiple characters attacking all at the same time.

I already have Shark Attack, Street Fighters, Strength Training, Tarkatan Horde, Karate Guys, MK Training, AVP Training (both marine & aliens), Clone Kyo, Rox Howard Clones.

So, are there any others I may have missed, I would greatly appreciate knowing what they are and where I can find them.

(Also, please don't mention Monsterball or Pokemon Trainer, I'm looking for characters that have multiple attackers all at the same time, like as if you were doing a 4v1 situation or something like that).