Does this Exist whos the author of this creation

Laharl

Question

@Winmugen11

1) Stage # 1/7

Private.

2) Stage #2/7

3) Stage #3/7

Platinum Walls by MOTVN, offline AFAIK. Can re-upload if you want.

4) Stage #4/7

No clue on it's name but it's also a stage by MOTVN.

7) Stage #7/7

Those are by ExShadow, but they've been mysteriously disappeared. Can re-upload if you want.

8) This eye-catching screenpack

Private lifebars by V-Nix.

@Winmugen11

1) Stage # 1/7

Private.

3) Stage #3/7

4) Stage #4/7

The first stage isn't private. I forgot the name however.

3rd stage is NGeo's private edit of Syn's CSX Training Room.

4th stage is a private stage by EXShadow for the NxC Fullgame.

*Yawns*

Crap, it's so similar i mistook it for MOTVN's. Btw, the first stage isn't private indeed but there's few thing that prevent it to be shared. (I have it on my stage folder).

May I know why it's difficult to share? Also, if you have it in your stage folder, can you upload it?

For Winmugen: that stage for #3 is called Epic Sun, or something like that. #5 is just a mirrored version of that SSBB SE stage where you fight Bowser.

Would you happen to know #5's stage name/author?

@Winmugen11

1) Stage # 1/7

Private.

2) Stage #2/7

3) Stage #3/7

4) Stage #4/7

7) Stage #7/7

Those are by ExShadow, but they've been mysteriously disappeared. Can re-upload if you want.

8) This eye-catching screenpack

Private lifebars by V-Nix.

You're a great help Ryoucchi! And yes, if you could re-upload that right stage on #7 (perhaps the left stage too for anyone else interested), that would be very kind of you sir ; )

7) Stage #6/7

Moon of Dream by Nymyb. No idea is this stage online or not.

10) This Morrigan

I think this is Morrigan by Rolento.

Thank you for #6! Would you have it by chance?

And yeah, Morrigan by Rolento is the one I meant when I said : "is this the special SFF Morrigan or a completely new edit?". But know I have confirmation so you have my thanks.

Would you happen to know #5's stage name/author?

You're a great help Ryoucchi! And yes, if you could re-upload that right stage on #7 (perhaps the left stage too for anyone else interested), that would be very kind of you sir ; )

turns out the left one wasn't by ExShadow, it could be by GLB, Nero, or Ouchi, and still might online, i just have hard time recalling the name.

That being said, here's the right stage.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d4p5u2

At one point someone was editing Vyn's CvS Ken (Violent/Evil Hybrid) ... and updating him with a power charge etc., I'm wondering if said edit was ever publicly released ... also, looking for a CvS Evil Ken edit of Jmorphman's Ken, it was released on the guild but it will not download from the hosted sit.  Thanks in advance.  Ness.

At one point someone was editing Vyn's CvS Ken (Violent/Evil Hybrid) ... and updating him with a power charge etc., I'm wondering if said edit was ever publicly released ... also, looking for a CvS Evil Ken edit of Jmorphman's Ken, it was released on the guild but it will not download from the hosted sit.  Thanks in advance.  Ness.

Hey Ness,

Do you remember who was editing that CvS Ken by Vyn? It might help you to get what you need faster.

Also, here's the CvS Evil Ken edit of Jmorphman you we're looking for :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bwreboxfit7s7y2/Evil%20Ken%20(Jmorphman%20Ken%20Edit).zip

Alternate Link : https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E3B5F15E9A2448E1%21138

P.S. I made a Mediafire account just to help you (and anyone else in the future) out, so this better be what you're looking for! ; )

You're awesome man, thank you so much, and I think it was by Mr. Karate the guy who made Kairi and Vega II, but I think at this point it's unreleased.  Anywho, I'll deff. be back in contract if I have any other searches!

You're awesome man, thank you so much, and I think it was by Mr. Karate the guy who made Kairi and Vega II, but I think at this point it's unreleased.  Anywho, I'll deff. be back in contract if I have any other searches!

Hey Ness, I did some digging and had a look here and there and I think you might have mistaken Vyn's Evil Ryu for his Violent Ken. Karate edited Vyn's Evil Ryu and tweaked him with a power charge, new hypermoves and other things.

Adding to the possible confusion, he said Evil Ryu was still missing a special intro against two characters, one of them being Vyn's Violent Ken.

Here's what he said :

I made this patch some time ago but now I have decided to share this patch.

New features:

-   Power charge added;

-   New win pose;

-   New special effect;

-   Some new sounds added;

-   New hyper portrait made by me;

-   New supermove : Shoryu Reppa – inspired by Evil Ryu’s Shoryu Reppa in SSFIV AE;

-   New hypermove : Shun Goku Satsu

-   -New hypermove : Shin Shoryuken

What’s missing:

-   Special intro against Violent Ken by Vyn and POTS’ Shin Gouki;

-   Custom combo’s;

-   Run feature

-   Super Finish Background.

In any case, should you be interested, here's the link :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2618d4628kpu7sl/Evil+Ryu.rar

Hope this fully solves your request ; ) !

It's called Blackreach by Davismaximus.

Here's the link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/x65n2kdqsj0i36v/Blackreach.rar

Hope this helps!

Woah! Thanks Winmugen11! 

Now another question; Does anybody knows if there are chars for mugen (or if the "sprites"/models are avaliable) from the SFIV-flash game clone The Perfect Fighter?