[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Just a heads-up: Tommorow will be Smash maintenence...during a time where a new DLC fighter usually gets revealed.

That doesn't necesarily mean that a new DLC fighter WILL be revealed, but the time when the maintenence starts is indeed suspicious.

Well Sakurai and his crew needs to get things ready for the Ballot results to happen in another month. In the mean time we might get some announcements from them about upcoming DLCs in the next couple weeks. We might get more costumes and stage DLCs until October hits. :-P

Yo, I'm constantly checking Nintendo's Twitch channel, but nothing. Ugh, I'm starting to get all angsty and stuff...

Well alot of us are, but best to be patient about it Trini. Like I said we might here something in the next couple weeks from now. :-P

Welp, I voted for Squirtle.

But, considering the luck I've had this month, its not gonna be a dream come true.

Sorry if that dosn't happen for ya Squirtle . But at least they can bring him back as an poke-Assist that be cool.

I don't know why but I have this good felling we will see this guy return very soon:

wolf_o_donnell_comes_back_to_battle__by_

considering we have his theme in the game already:

Lets just hope he won't be a clone this time around. :goodmood:

Okay, this is where I stop you right there. Wolf is absolutely NOT a clone! And no, sharing the Final Smash and the basic idea of specials moves with different characters does NOT make the character a clone!

Kinda does.

Well, a semi-clone then.

Well at least he can have a different Final Smash :-P

krystal instead of wolf.  She'd be bettar

I personally agree (since I did voted for her) but something tells me her popularity would not be good enough for her to make it in. -_-

Oh course Krystal's popularity is low. After all, she's not even a Starfox character, unlike Fox, Falco and Wolf.

I wouldn't say that considering she did appear in a few games in the series:

1.) Starfox Adventure

2.) Starfox Assualt

3.) StarFox  DS (forgot the title)

Plus Krystal did join the Starfox team for awhile in the series if you played them so she is counted as a Starfox character.

she's not even a Starfox character

Do you ever do any kind of research before you talk about anything? Wait I did I just say that, the answer is obvious. (No)

Anyways we need new leaks, particularly really blurry ones with crap we can't make out except it is probably a screenshot of brawl instead of Smash 4

1) Starfox Adventure is actually NOT a Starfox game, but Dinosaur Planet with Starfox references shoehorned in.

And Starfox Adventure is Krystal's debut in that game. Not looking good for her.

Either way is still part of the whole Starfox-Series.

EDIT: Oh, and yesterday was a huge letdown, because absolutely NOTHING happened!

They may surprise us later this month. I'm dying for new DLC here >:(

i told ya we not gonna hear anything in the next few weeks. don't worry it will come fast enough, time flies anyways. :-P

• 2 weeks later...