[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

And what did I tell all of you! TOLD ALL OF YOU AFTER RAYMAN NOTHING IS BELEIVEABLE!

Well my friend the best thing to do and I said before to us all to wait and see what happens this coming fall (october) on all these possible DLCs. The only thing we can do as of now is speculate possibilities. Its not really worth getting enrage about plus we can't always rely on fake leaks or folks that like to try to spoil everything because thats what kiil the whole fun of Games these days (which i'm starting to get tired of personally).  >:-(

Besides It up to Sakura and his crew in Nintendo Co. to decide what characters or stages he wants in both SSB Wii-U/3DS. So what they give us is what we get. Overall what are we to judge. :-P

Actually, there still will be an Smash announcement somewhere this August, from what I have heard, so maybe that one will give more meaty and juicy informations.

As long its officially announced by Sakura him self then its cool.

Anyways:

ulala_ssb4_request_by_elemental_aura-d6h

Strangely enough some (not many) people had put votes in for this character from Space Channel (9). Doe she had appeared in some Sega All-star games and made her appearance in the PxZ series.  but could be a potential second rep for Sega in SSB.

Well my friend the best thing to do and I said before to us all to wait and see what happens this coming fall (october) on all these possible DLCs. The only thing we can do as of now is speculate possibilities. Its not really worth getting enrage about plus we can't always rely on fake leaks or folks that like to try to spoil everything because thats what kiil the whole fun of Games these days (which i'm starting to get tired of personally).  >:-(

Besides It up to Sakura and his crew in Nintendo Co. to decide what characters or stages he wants in both SSB Wii-U/3DS. So what they give us is what we get. Overall what are we to judge. :-P

Wasn't being enraged my friend. Just being a :troll:

Wasn't being enraged my friend. Just being a :troll:

LOL! its all good. XD

pichu_shockingly_returns__by_kryptonlion

If Japan has their way, it'll happen.

Yeah but we have enough pokemon in the game as it is unless Pichu can be an ALT. custom for Pikachu. :-P

Given how different the Melee clones feel this time around, one would expect Pichu to be better in some way.

True if they give pichu some new moves then its acceptable for it to be in the roster. Or could still treat this character as a clone with a different Final Smash. :-P

I only hated Pichu in Melee because Pichu sucked really hard (why would you EVER hurt yourself?!), so IF Pichu returns...

...then he better NOT suck this time around! *shakes fist*

I think it might actually be fun if it DOES suck. Like you can use it to troll noobs like "Hey, my name is BLANK and I just wooped your butt with PICHU!"

I highly doubt that. The only highly requested Melee veterans that are left (and still possible with the 3DS hardware) are Young Link and...well, that's it.

Seriously, the only highly requested veterans left that have any chance at all are Young Link from Melee and Wolf from Brawl.

Well, a moveset based on Majora's Mask is the main reason why Young Link is getting so much support.

I mean, just the idea of a moveset, where Young Link puts on masks to gain special attacks based on the mask (Deku, Goron, Zora and more for special moves, Fierce Diety for Final Smash) would be complete and utter Zelda kreygasm.

I missed all these leaks... I loved Pichu and would not mind if he came back at all, but dat K.Rool mask must mean he's confirmed, if the Meta Knight costume rumors were true.., maybe? I hope so, but it's just my hippothesis.

Well you can unlock the Meta-knight mask in the game. K. Rool could be in but we have to wait and see. :-P

captain_k__rool_ssb4_request_by_elementa

It be soo funny if it ends up being this version of K.Rool for possible DLC. LOL! XD