[WiiU/3DS] Who you voted for being the next Character DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS? (Final Opinions)

Galvatron

Minecraft got confirmed on the Wii U so seeing a char from there won't be so ridiculous now. looking at this Twitter post there's apparently only two slots left, I hope one of em is K.Rool. Things could've changed since this update though.

Yeah that pretty much old Now.. :-P

We could see a more different lay-out of the coding but at this point it dosn't matter since this is going to be the  last update for smash4 when the last smash broadcast comes around this time. Plus it might be more then 2 characters so we don't really know until the announcement comes around.

All I can say is here hoping for

Wolf

Shantae

K.Rool

...They seems to be the most likely at this point.

On 12/10/2015 at 2:27 AM, Captain Papyrus said:

Actually, I thing it would make more sense if we would get Cloud+ 3 characters, because the previous character pack also had 4 characters.

Gotta be consistent, man.

You could be right... Come to think of it when Mewtwo was released for DLC later we had Lucas, Roy Eliwood, and Ryu. So when Cloud be released then possible 3 more DLC characters. I like that theory. :goodmood:

@Papayrus: You know you can always change those notification options in you profile just ask Алексей

Anyways through out the time I been adding the cost up on how much the the games and DLC cost all together:

If you where one of those type of people that likes to buy every thing for SSB4:

if you got both Wii-U/3DS versions: about $100.00(+tax [depends on where you live])

All DLCs ( up to now) : about $75.00(+tax[depends on where you live])

and with Cloud Strife and others coming around we are looking at over $200.00 for the whole thing if you got that type of money. :-P

8 hours ago, dethdad123 said:

Im hoping Jotaro Kujo but that most likely wont happen but a man can hope can he?

7 hours ago, Neo_Fire_Sonic said:

He'd be better than shantae or shovel knight that's for sure

LOL! XD

we never know who going to jump in SSB at this point. Now that Square-Enix involve we might get Geno or someone from Grandia series or another Final Fantasy rep like

Sephiroth ( yes i said Sephiroth LOL!)

I mean the game is starting to be like Mugen with all these characters to be honest. :-P

1 hour ago, Galvatron said:

LOL! XD

we never know who going to jump in SSB at this point. Now that Square-Enix involve we might get Geno or someone from Grandia series or another Final Fantasy rep like

Sephiroth ( yes i said Sephiroth LOL!)

I mean the game is starting to be like Mugen with all these characters to be honest. :-P

True the game is starting to have so many characters it seems like a MUGEN game.

Random rumors that appear on forums from people who have no idea what in the world they're talking about aren't a reliable source of information. 

Also, I doubt Nintendo really cares about the bickerings of whether or not Goku is a viable character for Smash to stop pumping out characters and stages for it.

15 hours ago, DarkWolf13 said:

Doubt it and there's word that this incoming DLC pack will be the FINAL one... meaning no more new fighters/stages after this one.

Thats cool! hell! we need a break from our wallets anyways. :-P

Nintendo should start saving the rest of their ideas for the next SSB (if it be one for the NX that is..)

7 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Oh god, why Sephiroth?

Cause he be awesome addition for another villain/Boss-type character to the roster.  and he has some good moves that fits him right in the game and of course he Final Smash will be the Black Material Magic. I can just imagine with his 'One-winged angle' music going while he fights. :-)

I know it's not exactly a confirmation, but I was playing a game earlier on my 3DS, and there was something at the bottom of the screen saying "Ridley Badge Confirmed." It might be a teaser for him as playable in Smash Brothers. ...But of course it could mean nothing at all. I kind of hope he does get playable if for no other reason than to piss Ridley haters off, but I don't expect it.

37 minutes ago, MugoUrth said:

I know it's not exactly a confirmation, but I was playing a game earlier on my 3DS, and there was something at the bottom of the screen saying "Ridley Badge Confirmed." It might be a teaser for him as playable in Smash Brothers. ...But of course it could mean nothing at all. I kind of hope he does get playable if for no other reason than to piss Ridley haters off, but I don't expect it.

Sigh, really, just only point things out like this if the character isn't in smash in some way, like they aren't an assist trophy, smash run enemy, or a boss.

Otherwise you're just stating random stuff that makes no difference

Smash Bros Data has been leaked.

It's nothing special for the most part, just Cloud and a few stages, but one Mii costume peaked my interest and confirms a popular internet theory.

Spoiler

It's a Geno costume! Yes, THAT Geno, from Super Mario RPG. He really belongs to Square-Enix after all.

Well, new characters are (thankfully) not leaked before the presentation.

That way, it at least keeps some of its surprise factor.

Really, the only big surprise we would have gotten released today, if there would have been no data mining, wouldn't have been a new stage or a new trophy anyway, so it's really not a big surprise loss.