Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Thank you, Personally I didn't really thought that anyone will be around to greet me (since some consider mugen to be a dying field and all but I couldn't care any less about those people).
Personally I just wanna share everything I have collected over the years and this seems just the place. So I will be around for a while.

In any case, Its good to meet you Galvatron :goodmood:

Thank you, Personally I didn't really thought that anyone will be around to greet me (since some consider mugen to be a dying field and all but I couldn't care any less about those people).

Personally I just wanna share everything I have collected over the years and this seems just the place. So I will be around for a while.

In any case, Its good to meet you Galvatron :goodmood:

No problem. If you have anything to share just post it in the Character section: http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/forum/10-characters/

Mugen will always be around as long it is a free simulation program. However mostly those people who don't like or don't care about it are one  who don't have taste for Art in my opinion. :-P

Your name looks so familiar........

Welcome anyway

It does? Up until now I never really made an account on here or on any other mugen site under any kind of username for that matter.

Anyways, Nice to meet you :hi:

Welcome Orochi44, I bet youre a KOF fan and Orochi is your fav char, am I wrong?

You couldn't be more right :truestory: