Add004basic lifebars help

justin thomas

Question

Is there anywhere i could be able to use these lifebars with my screen pack without having to use the default mugen for it? I'm using UM²C

by Hloader. I know you have to patch the characters to use the lifebars but for me they aren't showing after i patched them. Here's a video using the Legacy screenpack showing the lifebars.

8 answers to this question

So you mean the lifebars themselves aren't showing up? If so, then you need to copy the common1.cns file from the add004 folder and put it into  whatever screenpack you're using.

So you mean the lifebars themselves aren't showing up? If so, then you need to copy the common1.cns file from the add004 folder and put it into  whatever screenpack you're using.

Yes sorry should have made that clear. Do I copy the whole thing and put into my screen pack or is there certain part?

After patching all my chars and testing the lifebars, the lifebars work but in tag matches the characters just switch back and forth to their partner I can't also control my characters after few seconds as well. Anyone know what the problem might be?