Darkflare is now GMod (April Fools)

RicePigeon

So Ryon decided to approach me with the offer of becoming one of his staff members. After careful consideration, I have decided to accept the position as your new global moderator. I understand the timing of this is awkward, but the fact that it is April Fools is just a coincidence.

Alright the day is gone so may as well let you all in. Darkflare is not a gmod, it was me the whole time.

Yes, my demotion from global moderator and the shitstorm that followed was all part of an elaborate April Fools prank planned in advance by myself and Ryon. We tried to make the prank more elaborate by doing it a few days in advance, and then having "Darkflare" promoted in my place. However, I must admit that I do feel a bit guilty that it caused some people to take the joke seriously and leave the forums, or have a rather negative view of the forum in general. Hopefully those whose opinions were negatively affected will forgive us and we can move past this.

For those of you who had a more positive outlook during this day, Happy April Fools to you all.

Alright the day is gone so may as well let you all in. Darkflare is not a gmod, it was me the whole time.

Yes, my demotion from global moderator and the shitstorm that followed was all part of an elaborate April Fools prank planned in advance by myself and Ryon. We tried to make the prank more elaborate by doing it a few days in advance, and then having "Darkflare" promoted in my place. However, I must admit that I do feel a bit guilty that it caused some people to take the joke seriously and leave the forums, or have a rather negative view of the forum in general. Hopefully those whose opinions were negatively affected will forgive us and we can move past this.

For those of you who had a more positive outlook during this day, Happy April Fools to you all.

LOL! that was a good one

Yall actrully had me for a minute but I relized it was the First of April so I knew this was all a prank. LOL! that was great Man! I never laughed so hard in my life. :=D:

I must admit that I do feel a bit guilty that it caused some people to take the joke seriously and leave the forums, or have a rather negative view of the forum in general.

I'm leaving the forum, goodbye guys.

Aw shit it's 2nd April already.

Got it. Agni Blackheart is mia. Need him there to close this arc of the story.

Not anymore! Life is consuming, but I'll keep it up.

On topic, though, that was SOME joke. Many people, including me, fell for it. But somehow I had a feeling you weren't going to leave that easily...

The EX was part of his gamer ID tag though, not a deus ex reference.

Also I see now that this little prank caused a bit more collateral damage than I thought. If anyone should be angry at the staff, it should be directed at me. The prank was originally my idea, and I take full responsibility for what happened.

The EX was part of his gamer ID tag though, not a deus ex reference.

I know. The deus ex reference is related to a post from our role-playing thread, which I'd guess is why you used it. Which also tells me you've been paying attention...

Also I haven't seen him use that name in many mugen forums if any. Although you know him much better than I.