BIRD's DBZ Characters

Big Green

These characters were lost in Infoseek's great fall way back then. You could get them via the Wayback Machine, but they came in an incredibly inconvenient .dgc file. That's where I come in. I decided to get off my lazy bum, get a .dgc extractor, and put them into .zip files for everybody to enjoy.

Now about the characters. They seem to be accurate to the Super Butouden series and have seemingly competitive A.I.

R2RT03U.jpg
SdrQ7hz.jpg

Download:

Goku

Vegeta

Gohan

P.S, I didn't get a new motif. This is my side testing motif, Kamek M.U.G.E.N 1.1 edit.

P.S.S, I would have uploaded a video, but it slowed down everybody else's internet in the house

ENJOY!

• 5 months later...

An old friend of mine, a mugen veteran from the beginning, said that DBZ characters were some of the first mugen characters ever made! I imagine they had to have come from these game rip! I'm curious to see the date on these....?!

An old friend of mine, a mugen veteran from the beginning, said that DBZ characters were some of the first mugen characters ever made! I imagine they had to have come from these game rip! I'm curious to see the date on these....?!

All but Android 18 came out in 2007. 18 came in 2008.