DarkWolf13's MvC2 S.B.P (Cable & Tsunamidusher Released, 1 Custom WIP)

DarkWolf13

Thanks to one of the palette gods, ZombieBrock, I updated Jon Talbain with the new palettes. His old palettes are still selectable, as well as the one I made myself so you can select 12 of the 19 palettes in the folder to use. If you want to use a certain Assist type with a certain palette, and this goes for any fighter in this thread, rearrange the palette list in the .def to the order of your liking. Oh, and Talbain has a JPN.def file for those who wishes to play as him under his Japanese name of Gallon instead of the international. Thanks again, ZombieBrock, for the Talbain palettes!

One more thing: I began to post a spoiler showing a list of chars I plan to convert in the future... remember, bear with me as I don't have time every day to work on this but I do find time to do so. And if you have a character you think is worthy of a conversion, be sure they have a 3 punch/kick layout and tell me the author so I can add on to the list of conversions.

I don't know if you'd mind doing DBZ characters, but Supermystery made some DBZ characters that play like MvC characters. I think they could use some tweaking:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gcetzbhjjsbhjiw/sgokusb.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rzgs3bvvgglqcu1/kdgkuSB.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kfhawdu80z6oa7w/piccsb.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/al92dv2kjrg6259/GogetaMVC.zip

Chrono Strife also made some MvC esque characters, but I don't know which ones play most like MvC. I only know that his Imperfect Cell does.

It appears that my conversion attempt on Iwakick's Omega Red is a total disaster... the vars and helpers he used is beyond my ability and thus, and regrettably I have given up on the conversion and plan to convert someone else's Omega Red in the future. Sorry it took long but it was frustrating figuring out the coding.

Edit:

I checked and thanks to Tony Redgrave for suggesting this. It appears Cyanide's Omega Red can be something I can work with at ease. Only several variables are used so this one won't be hard like Iwakick's, hopefully.

Edit 6/1/2015:

Just started Cyanide's Omega Red and it turns out this conversion will be much easier. Mouser's MvC2 misc sparks are sprites 8000 and up and Cyanide don't have those in use or animations #. His .sff, .air and .snd are already done. Just need to put his basics in and test it like always. As for Iwakick's Spiral, I don't think I'll be able to do that one either for the same reason.

I kinda felt that aa250's version was more MvC2-espue, but ok.

For Spiral, you could give Luchini's a go. There's also Kong's if you are willing to go that route like you did with Amingo.

I think Kong's version is more MvC2-esque.

For Venom, you could give either Big Eli King or Unkoman's a go. Be aware that the latter requires the auto A.I to be turned off.

Well, I know what moves Spiral used in MvC2 so that won't be hard. And I'm almost done with Omega Red. Once he's uploaded to this thread I'll have a look at those chars suggested. I also plan to update Fox by giving him his Reflector. That may make him OP, because Hyper attacks like Shinku Hadouken, Soul Eraser, even Sniper Fox will not faze him one bit if he was to set up the Reflector for those moves. Amazing? Yes but again, he could be OP'd from this.

I'll have the Reflector used to deflect normal and special projectiles.

Edit: Succeeded in adding Fox's Reflector. Minor error with it and though it's an error, you may actually like it. Fox will sometimes avoid taking damage from an attack that's not a special or normal projectile and if he does it in the air, he'll freeze in place or slightly move, avoiding moves on the ground he could land on but moves like Shinku Hadouken, good timing is needed to avoid damage.

Command: ~D, DB, B, a/b/c. 

The reflector will be on for 30 ticks and will be destroyed by attacks that are not Normal/Special Projectiles. Fox is also granted immunity from those moves as the Reflector's a helper. If the Reflector is hit by required attack types, it'll add 30 more ticks to its current duration.

This update will be added when I upload Omega Red when I finish.

Alright, Omega Red is finished until I can figure how to fix his Carbonadium Smasher problem, which is the only trouble remaining, so I'll upload him later on today as well as everyone else because I added few things such as a specific Win animation to play when they win by Time Over. So be ready when  update the thread. Right now at this time, I got a doctor appointment.

2 things....

1. Updated Ryan. He has new hit sprites for the standing and crouching states and has his own vertical spin animation with sprites.

2. The answer to you, Noside... too lazy to check up that character. Who is Goro Daimon and what button style fighter is that character?