DarkWolf13's MvC2 S.B.P (Cable & Tsunamidusher Released, 1 Custom WIP)

DarkWolf13

Working on Magneto by Kong but I'm not doing it alone. I'm doing the conversion with WalrusLui. I'm showing him how I convert chars to MvC2 style so I'm doing a step by step breakdown with him. So please bear with us, it'll take some time.

Magneto?

Hoo boy. WELCOME TO DIE!

I hope you can correct some of the move commands, as they were a little jumbled up.

Current progress of Magneto:
Got all his normal attacks in and tested them. It's going well with the coding. Also, like Amingo's conversion, Magneto DOES NOT continue moving if he's KO'd.
Will be getting started with his throws.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been looking for chars and stages and other things, I forgot to tell you about your BBH, I got some of your other conversions but this one's my fav. She has some glitches with her standing state after the gun special and her animal friends disappear in the 2nd round, but I love her gameplay. Here's a video I made to showcase her. I'm not too good in the combo department but she's a wonderful conversion to have. 

Those bugs don't bother me too much, and you do this because it's your destiny, you loved the game and you wanted support. You started coding, adding new features, and your passion for MVC2 is what got you here today, don't lose hope in what you can do, DW13. I'm just concerned because you don't' have enough confidence, I think I could help you regain your ambition but why are you so discouraged about this project? You should be proud. I'm shy, but confident in what I can do as a person, you should have that confidence. I asked you myself, how'd you start this project? And I apologize as I haven't been giving some feedback on this.

I started this project when I managed to add Mouser's coding on WereGarurumon and Morrigan and they turned out well, plus, there was never a decent MvC2 styled Morrigan out there. I lost confidence because of the stuff with Cloudius' Cable such as too detailed hitboxes... and I checked against Whiplash's and Whiplash's better... so I listed the Cable I did as a failed conversion... which was a blow because I've failed once but I was hoping not to fail again.

So you're discouraged because of your failed conversion, everything isn't always going to come out perfect. And it's good that you started with the most important chars who needed fixes 1st. I don't know a whole lot about making characters but learn from your past mistakes and turn them into solutions that solve your problems. Don't be sad if someone made a better version, when you release it, people will love what you did because it's your work. Try to focus and be confident about your conversions and potential, I believe you could even convert the most unexpected and obscure characters if you could DW13. 

It's not that someone made a better version, it's just that the issues found within the char before I started converting... well. At least now I should ask about said version of the character and see what my supporters have to say about it. And unexpected and obscure characters for conversion... for the most unexpected... NO ONE has ever thought Chotto-Komaru's Fox will be updated to fix that  guard freeze issue. Or even fixed up RedHot's Norimaro... plus, the wait list contains a crazy list of fighters I intend to put into the project. If they don't have enough attacks, I can improvise. I've been thinking about what I've done with this project. I did this to share with the community and I enjoy doing this because these fighters I'm converting might have a spot for an actual MUGEN Fullgame. One day, my 4 most wanted characters for MUGEN (Falco, Wolf, Feraligatr & Veedramon) may see the light of day. I wasn't aiming for the fighters to be accurate to the MvC2 source game but for them to have the MvC2 fight style in the best of my ability. I may have created few things for the project by MUGENizing a fighting version of myself, Gaomon, Strabimon and Ryan, but the title that fits me best is Author. I've done so much that Guild has placed me in the ranks of Contributors, along with ShinZankuro (who recommended me and WalrusLui for the Rank). This has really helped me just by talking it out... I fully regained my confidence now. Thanks for helping me get the courage to talk it out. And also, I thank NeoGeoKitsune for earlier on chat with that video.  I really appreciated it, both of you.

Yeah,  Fox is a good example of that. But I mean about somebody really obscure like Itai, I think she has some  good potential. And you're welcome. I knew my words could help you get your spirit back up because you were ment for this project and there are so many opportunities for it.

Renamed the thread and working on now 2-3 characters at a time. I'm working on Cable by Whiplash and 2 other custom fighters that I discussed with WalrusLui. Curious who they are? I'm afraid you'll have to catch me in chat talking to WalrusLui about them or wait till the release.

• 3 weeks later...

i have never try any of your characters other then some of your digimon has nothing to do with your characters personally its just there way to many of the same characters and the different play styles of all of them that makes me uninterested and not jump for joy with that being said you are a great creator dont let some crap that didnt pan out the way you want discourage you. you have to pick your self up and start over you can do it after all your digimons are awesome i have all of your characters on my mugen