DarkWolf13's MvC2 S.B.P (Cable & Tsunamidusher Released, 1 Custom WIP)

DarkWolf13

HOLY CRAP! This is awesome! I'll have my cousin try it out, since I'm kinda bedridden hehehe

Are you thinking of patching existing Vs Style characters to this style?

Are you planning on doing the entire MVC2 roster?

This is a real great treat man, considering how well put together your releases were, I'm excited.

Yes and yes. I intend to do the entire MvC2 playable roster this way. I already have a few characters in mind. In fact, there's another creator who's another inspiration, which is ShinZankuro at MFG. His Vs Style characters are on my list of conversion. The Talbain I edited came from his.

Time by time, I'll update it with more.

Nice! i'm surprised Ryu wasn't in the initial releases.

I assume you will do the capcom roster first?

oh, and also, do you think you can update them in the future to include scaleable ai?

That would be even more awesome.

The AI is implemented by Var(59) already. Though they attack randomly but they will not hesitate to strike you with Hypers. In fact, they'll learn eventually to counter your attacks. Like if you use Charlie's Crossfire Blitz on Fox and he blocks it, he'll counter with Hyper Fox Fire. They'll block a lot if you attack them too much. Also, I'm trying to do the roster in ABC order once the other conversions been done. I have MGBenz's Felicia and Kong's Anakaris on hold.

My friends over at my Youth Group Church thought this was all legit MVC2 with new characters for PC when I showed them it. That's how awesome this is. I wish I could give better feedback (frame data, startup delays, etc.) but I'm still trying to get my health together. Keep up the awesome work!

oh and here are Iwakicks MVC2 characters, patched with 6-buttons, no intros, no strikers and no AI that you can add to your project

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/iwakick-6-button-and-mugen-1-1-support-edit-166043.msg2100440.html;topicseen#msg2100440

Added mouser's Guile to the list. I'll ditch my current progress of Felicia and Anakaris and start fresh later. They seem challenging so after the rest of Mouser's characters, I'll start converting those in the link above.