Def Jam: Fight for New York Screenpack

Urrnge

So yeah, this is the Def Jam: Fight for NY screenpack. This will also be my first screenpack. It's for 1280x720 Mugen and it's 1.1 only. I can honestly say that I don't plan on converting it to 1.0 Mugen.

It holds 120 characters and uses custom ports. I included templates in the folder, as well as some ports already done. It also comes with two variations of team lifebars. One has p3 and p4 towards the top like a traditional fighting game, while one has them on the bottom to make them for accurate to Def Jam.

Top:

1gDL6wa.png

Bottom:

TUfCHQx.png

Hopefully y'all will enjoy it, and let me know if I messed up somewhere or if something could be improved.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tsb6xgjau58aj3x/Dej+Jam+FFNY+SP.rar

And just so you know, the big file size is all mainly due to the ports.

EDIT: I messed up a bit. In the system.def file, a missed a slash under font 4 and the title.bgm. Rather than redownload the pack, just edit the line in the system.def to the following.

font4 = data/Dej Jam FFNY SP/fonts/defmainmenu.def (This line will be located under the system fonts section.)

title.bgm = data/Dej Jam FFNY SP/menu see.mp3 (This line will be located under the music section.)