Dark Souls

Prepare to Die.

dark-souls-omfg.jpg

Dark Souls is an RPG made in 2011.  It was released for the PC, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.  It kicks ass.

The story about the game is simple:  You're a zombieman trapped in Berserkland, and your job is to kill absolutely everything in order to either set yourself on fire or become Sauron, and you're told to do this by the creepiest motherfuckers in video game history.

There's much more to it than that, actually.  That's just the story of the game to anyone to anyone who doesn't pay attention to that kind of shit.  Not saying I don't care about the story, of course.

Also, it's hard.  Very hard.  As in, this is not the kind of game you can fuck around in.  If you try and go into an area with an approach like Leeroy Jenkins, you can and will die.  This is a game that you need to play with a strategic approach.  Also, your world can be invaded by The Skull Knight/Dwayne Johnson/THE LEGEND/An asshole with the Gold Tracer/Some noob and try to steal your humanity.  Drive them away from your world with a Zweihander to the balls.

Oh, and if you're dying a lot, then here's some tips for beginners:

Dark_e69857_5465530.jpg

Seriously though, here's the real list.

20_Tips_for_Beginners.jpg

Kinda ironic this topic was made lol. I bought Demon Souls's and Dark Souls's from a used store a couple of weeks ago. I only played Demon Souls though, and while it was fun to play. I just hated how there was no checkpoints. I did not even try Dark Souls and traded them back in for something else(p.much rage quit it). Checkpoints kinda killed it for me though. Plus, people said after you beat the first dungeon/boss of the game it gets easier. That is so far from the truth. I guess I was not "gud" enough.

The mage was the easiest for me to use in Demon Souls's btw

• 3 weeks later...

Someone knows were to find mods for this game i havent found anything good,i was looking a mod like the tera elyn mod on skyrim but for dark souls

http://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls/?

Due to multiplayer and stuff, there isn't any content that adds anything new.  There are, however, plenty of texture mods.