-- PUBLIC FEEDBACK ON STAFF ACTIONS --

RicePigeon

Have an opinion or complaint to a recent action by the staff? Feel that we could have better handled a certain situation in the chat/forums? Voice your opinion here.

Just a few notes to make note of before posting here:

• This thread should not be used as a substitute for the "report to moderator/staff" function found on bottom of all posts. Failure to abide by this will result in the post being deleted.
  • No shitposting in this thread. Such posts will be deleted and the users responsible will be infracted. Either keep it civil to the discussion at hand or don't post at all.

that being said if you want to Report a specific staff member for something they said please provide proof of said action we are not gonna play a game of "he said she said".

• 1 month later...

Because what happened just today is the biggest unfairness that could EVER happen!

Why the fuck was I banned from MFFA chat room? I was not at fault, but NeoFireSonic. If he wouldn't have been such an annoying asshole, then I wouldn't have raged out!

And seriously: Add a ignore function to the MFFA chat room already, Jesus Christ!

There is an ignore function, it's called not pressing the "Post Message" button in the chat.

Seriously, nobody is compelling you to respond to every single thing that you see.

Also this belongs in the Staff Action feedback thread, so moving...

Except that's not an ignore function, because I already get triggered by merely seeing Neo's post.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole when I say this, but couldn't you just ignore it or, you know, not answer to him at all?

Except that's not an ignore function, because I already get triggered by merely seeing Neo's post.

I would just like to interject this for a moment, there is an ignore function. Go to My Settings → 'Ignore' Preferences → After that I believe it is pretty self explanatory.

I did tried that out (have put Wargame into my ignore list because he was acting like an asshole towards me), yet I still saw his posts in the chatroom.

Also, appearantly, my appeal got denied after Alexei had looked into the log. Would like to see the exact discussion you had.

But not because I want to be unbanned anymore. Hell god no.

I don't want to have ANYTHING to do with a chatroom that is being discriminative towards social justice warriors, because I am one!

I did tried that out (have put Wargame into my ignore list because he was acting like an asshole towards me), yet I still saw his posts in the chatroom.

Also, appearantly, my appeal got denied after Alexei had looked into the log. Would like to see the exact discussion you had.

I don't want to have ANYTHING to do with a chatroom that is being discriminative towards social justice warriors, because I am one!

You do know that when I asked if you were, I wasn't thinking correctly because I had a lot on my mind, right?

I never thought I would be more confused with a post than I am now.. first off no idea wtf a "SJW" is. Secondly rice is the most levelheaded among the GM's hes the most unbiased person on this site. If HE bans you you did something wrong. Hes friends with sweetfire and still gave him a warning. He even contributed to having DF banned because of his actions and knew there was no changing them and they are good friends. Stop with your bs. We aren't going to show you a log its hidden to staff only for a reason, we aren't going to appeal your ban, we aren't going to allow you to disrupt threads like this anymore.

Am I clear? stop this trini.

You are clear. However, never did I say that Rice is the one to hate SJWs (Social Justice Warriors).

I was actually more pointing towards Kai, but thankfully, he cleared up things, so I guess my SJW comment is null and void.

Nevermind me then.

And actually, I do agree that Rice is the most reasonable mod out of the bunch. The things I said yesterday was just me being pissed off.

So I am very sorry for all the inconvieniences I caused.

-facepalmed- after i reading some of  trini post 

seriously its not my fault you get offended so easily this is internet i never get mad/raged or act dumb (maybe) at all.

no wonder you're easy to get fooled/butthurt due to little posting or reply

-facepalmed- after i reading some of  trini post 

seriously its not my fault you get offended so easily this is internet i never get mad/raged or act dumb (maybe) at all.

no wonder you're easy to get fooled/butthurt due to little posting or reply

Dude, don't try to start shit.

Just let it slide.

Trini, allow me to explain. I looked into the log and denied your appeal because you weren't innocent after reading what I did. While NeoFireSonic instigated it, you still were causing a disruption. The reason for said disruption doesn't matter as the disruption still occurred. Other members were asking Kaiser to kick you and he had every right to do so. You were non-colloquially swearing and responded negatively to almost everything that was said. Behavior like that is not tolerated in the chat room. Your ban from there is permanent because it's the third time.