Assorted 2dk2nd Fighting Game Sprites

A person

Hello everyone! I've decided to start ripping sprites from various 2dk2nd fighting games. Right now, I'm just limiting myself to characters, but, if requested, I may also attempt to rip stage sprites. I cannot provide palettes, unfortunately; however, most, if not, all of the sprites should have their palettes applied to them. I'll try to update the folder with more sprites whenever I can. For now, enjoy!

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/muuo58cv5wdkq/Sprites

Which games?

Also, I would strongly suggest you have the DLs per character instead of per game. DLing all those sprites at once when you only want of one or two characters specifically is really annoying.

Alright, I'll do that instead. Though it'll take longer (and some folders have odd names), I'll try to organize them by game and by character. I'll also have the folders set up by game as well (if I can find the names of them, since most of these sprites are from an old computer).

Since Limit Impact is a mess:

dd393bdb3a.png

I'll have to rename the files manually, though, since the wiki is gone, and I'm not sure if I still have LI on this computer (it might be on my other tower), it will definitely take a while, so the full archive of sprites will be up in its stead.