Reuben Kee Tribute Stage

Drunk Ryu

• 6 months later...

Why do people always pay tribute to Reu? I mean, I know he passed away, but from what I can tell, his characters (except Dragonclaw) were generally disliked for being cheap. I'm not saying I dislike him or his characters, it's just that many MUGENites I know regard Evil Ryu and Evil Ken as two of the "original cheap MUGEN characters."

• 7 months later...

Here u go guys all u gotta do is scroll down and give it a good ol' click 

http://before3d.com/mugen/

Edit: im kinda using a ps3 atm so i cant really screenshot but once u click the link u scroll down til u see pictures of some stages its one of reu's characters faded and standing infront of a piano its should be very noticeable

Here u go guys all u gotta do is scroll down and give it a good ol' click 

http://before3d.com/mugen/

Edit: im kinda using a ps3 atm so i cant really screenshot but once u click the link u scroll down til u see pictures of some stages its one of reu's characters faded and standing infront of a piano its should be very noticeable

This crappy one is not edited off of !E's lol E kept clean edges on his stuff(he actually used the sprites instead of...whatever this guy did)

2 diff stages

I did forget E made one so i guess unless i feel like making a hi-res tribute,i have nothing to do (is his hi-res btw? i havent checked....)

its more like an insult to him than a tribute darklight :/

after really looking at it yeah i guess your right there a few issues wth this no floor unless the space count as a floor which it doesnt,

its in astral space. but i still want it just for collection value if anyone still has it please send it i dont even think i have it on my other hard drive