Underrated Games

What about Parasite Eve 1 & 2? I still have 1 with both discs though... but I lost the strategy guide that helped me get through the game without losing at all...

Absolutely did and absolutely agree. Played through once. On the second play I tried to reach the top of the Chrysler Building. I could never do it. And since it was rented, I had to take it back. I fealt defeated. It was my second time renting it and i guess I just accepted defeat on that one. That was almost 20 years ago...

Tbo, if I had it right now I'd start from scratch and give it another try.

Absolutely did and absolutely agree. Played through once. On the second play I tried to reach the top of the Chrysler Building. I could never do it. And since it was rented, I had to take it back. I fealt defeated. It was my second time renting it and i guess I just accepted defeat on that one. That was almost 20 years ago...

Tbo, if I had it right now I'd start from scratch and give it another try.

You should. I've managed to beat the Chrysler Bldg but I had to fight at Day 5 to the point just before I have the Triceratops Boss battle at the Museum in order to feel ready. Without the strategy guide to know where I'm going, the Chrysler Bldg paths will be a major pain in my neck.

best guidance I can give is at Day 3, grab the machine gun in the precinct and use it for the rest of the game... get ALL offense boosts from other weapons via Tool or Super Tool and ABSOLUTELY GRAB that Burst effect from the Shotgun... that's how I was able to defeat a bunch of enemies in a single attack, especially in boss battles against that Crab and Final Eve.

Surprised nobody's mentioned Ganbare Goemon/Mystical Ninja (especially considering out of the 14+ games Japan has, the US only got 3)

Yeah! that was an awesome game Japan has the good stuff. :-)

(LOL! Rice i see you used your portal and shifted this topic here)  XD

How about the Kunio-kun NeS series guys? renegade, super dodgeball, basket ball, soccer, river city ransom, and a marathon brawl thing(I forgot the name). They were jpn ver except for renegade it was in eng when I played it in the arcade.

i'm pretty sure that River City Ransom was released international (J:Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari, A:River City Ransom, E:Street Gangs)

i'm pretty sure that River City Ransom was released international (J:Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari, A:River City Ransom, E:Street Gangs)

I only got the jpn on the nes which was the reason why I didn’t know how to lvl up at that time.It was one of the game in the cartrige that contains 150 games most were duplicates though but the good thing was it had contra with 50 lives at the start.

• 2 weeks later...