DBZ Pocket Dabura & Pocket Freezer 3 forms

Colosse

Dabura

1. you can spam the z command for 50 hit combo that kills p2 super fast, the damage should be nerfed to make it
2. c can be spammed till p2 is dead, needs to be limited
3. power charge increases too fast to me, but i could be wrong about this
4. dizheng, is kinda weird, i think that it should be two states, if the sword hits then it goes to the next animation,
thats just how i feel about it.
5. name is spelt wrong in the def files

Frieza

1. name is spelt wrong in the def file
2. C command can be spammed till p2 death, but does stop when power level = 0
3. Z command can be spammed til p2 death, should be nerfed damage, this apply to all forms
4. finger beam could use some more damage
5. blue hit boxes could use some work, you only need 1 decent size one due to the size of the character
6. power charge seems to fast to me, but i could be wrong about this

"2. C command can be spammed till p2 death, but does stop when power level = 0

3. Z command can be spammed til p2 death, should be nerfed damage, this apply to all forms"

I know already this, without finding solution for now

"4. finger beam could use some more damage"  => same thing, p2 fall too quickly, dunno why.

Thanks for feedback ^^  & if someone got suggestions for correcting this, I'll appreciate. glad you liked.

For the fingerbeam in the first hitdef remove fall = 1 and fall.recover = 0 and add forcenofall = 1 that will help me from falling to the ground, also add the forcenofall = 1 in the projectile code aswell

For the fingerbeam in the first hitdef remove fall = 1 and fall.recover = 0 and add forcenofall = 1 that will help me from falling to the ground, also add the forcenofall = 1 in the projectile code aswell

ok... I go to test this, thanks again^^

EDIT: morveover I found better transformation sprites, I have to update this. x)

• 2 weeks later...