Street Fighter IV NES Remake Full Game

D The Red Cloak

Me? Well, I only have Leafeon as an active WIP right now, and that character is already 90% finished.

And besides, I really need to be distracted more from the big project called Tyson Houbot before working on him, and someone as simple as Cliff is a really good fit for me.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2016 at 10:57 AM, MR.KIS-KIS said:

One of the best pirate fighting game for the NES in which I play  

My remixes some music tracks of this game.

SFIV Pirate (KuaiDa ChuanShuo) - Choose Fighter Theme Remix

SFIV Pirate (KuaiDa ChuanShuo) - Goho Li & Cliff Theme Remix

I apologize for not responding sooner, as I genuinely thought for a while that no one would do this. But I have listened to these and I am very impressed! :)

And don't worry Cap, They are MP3s.

Tried out Goho-Li's theme. Man, I really love how you took the original song and made it SF4-styled. Will try out the Character Select theme later on. But first: updating my PCEA stuff now that the weather system is updated.

And since I will work on Tyson Houbot as well, what stage could he possibly get? Suggestions?

That guy who made remixes is really a big professional music producer than me.

Also I totally forgot something to tell ya about the original midi files from sf4 bootleg game what I found.

It seems that I'm not able to edit the midi files because they have really low speed and misplaced notes.

Also the program which converts 8-bit music to midi is really buggy and it doesn't do really great job.

I might come up with some musical ideas for your game remake soon but as you all know I'm really busy with preparing for university so I might come back to work on this project later.

I'm just learning to play music ... I use software NSF2MID and FLStudio. NSF2MID makes a very bad quality MIDI files, but that is enough to make a normal file.
Converted Chun Fo & Moon Theme composition, but there is no time to continue working on it. 
You can download my MIDI files (Goho Li & Cliff Theme, Chun Fo & Moon Theme (only solo) - 150 BPM rate).

SFIV Gouder MIDI for Project.rar

P.S.  Sorry, I don't speak English very well. Use google translate =)

• 2 weeks later...

Update, I'm starting on Amy Ranboo, a bugged character from AV Bishoujo Senshi Girl Fighting.
uYeXuRX.gif
This is the basic look I decided to use.

And Here are some moves I have planned for her. As for her and her brother, they have moves based on Sawada from Street Fighter The Movie The Game. Amy's is based on the Console version and her brother Johnny Ranboo is based on the Arcade version. There are gifs of the moves because I'm asking someone here if they could do it and I want to show how they look, as if I tried to make the sprites myself, they'd look downright horrible.

D, DF, F + x - W. Hyakuretu Izungiri
      D, DF, F + y - S. Hyakuretu Izungiri
      D, DF, F + xy  - EX Hyakuretu Izungiri (uses 500 Energy)
      Note: Press x or y rapidly during the EX version to increase the number of hits.
latest?cb=20110318044744

D, DB, B + x - W. Gokusatsu Jibakujin
      D, DB, B + y - S. Gokusatsu Jibakujin
      D, DB, B + xy  - EX Gokusatsu Jibakujin (uses 500 Energy)
      Note: Normal versions stop projectiles, but the EX version can reflect projectiles back.
latest?cb=20110318045632

D, DF, F + a        - W. Lightning Kick
      D, DF, F + b       - S. Lightning Kick
      D, DF, F + ab      - EX Lightning Kick (uses 500 Energy)
      Note: EX version ends with a Rear Spin Kick.
Basically Chun Li's own Lightning Kick.

D, DB, B + a        - W. Ranboo Special
      D, DB, B + b       - S. Ranboo Special
      D, DB, B + ab      - EX Ranboo Special (uses 500 Energy)
      Note: The EX version of this attack allows Amy to pass through projectiles and is much faster than the previous two.
latest?cb=20110318045825

Anyone interested?

17 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Wait, Amy is going to get Sawada's sepukku?

Okay, I really hope somebody sprites her soon, because then I would take over the coding part immediately, simply for the novelty of having a character with Sawada's moveset.

-That's what I have planned.

-Actually I want to do the coding myself if that's alright with you.

The portrait part is actually good, but I'm not fond of the naming part.

My idea would be to have drawn logos in a style that fits the character.

And I would use a screenpack trick in order to make the logos display correctly on both sides instead of your idea, which is quite messy, to be honest.

On 3/5/2016 at 3:29 AM, Captain Papyrus said:

The portrait part is actually good, but I'm not fond of the naming part.

My idea would be to have drawn logos in a style that fits the character.

And I would use a screenpack trick in order to make the logos display correctly on both sides instead of your idea, which is quite messy, to be honest.

Sorry for not responding sooner, The internet is getting incredibly spotty here and it's only at this time I can post anything without the internet immediately cutting off.

Anyway, I can go with that Idea.

• 2 weeks later...