Ken admara

Rise Kuchikawa

Dengeki bunko

Rentaro Satomi

Shizuo

Shana

Black lotus

Taiga Aisaka (Better Version)

Ganondorf, Kang the Conqueror, Abe, 2D Banjo & Kazooie, and a 2D King K. Rool.

Ganondorf: BaganSmashBros' version is your current best bet, despite using the DC template.

Banjo and Kazooie: Aperson98 made the duo, unless you ment one that didn't use pre-rendered sprites.

There are also at least four King K. Rools in MUGEN.

Kilik in Soul calibur II style.I wish there was one (or at least any Kilik character)

Yes, exactly that. ^  Seems like Billy Kane would make a good base too...

by the way im trying to do sprites of a 2D Kilik,wish me luck.

• 3 weeks later...

- Realistically (human) proportioned, Capcom-styled Sonic characters. Hopefully with Darkstalkers-style gameplay. I would especially love a Blaze the Cat in that style. 

- All the Fatal Fury Special characters with SSF2T-style gameplay.

- A "what if?" SF2CE/HF-style Cammy in the vein of MASA's work. 

For me I want to see:

Xena: Warrior Princess (Supaman is working on her but god only knows how much longer we have to wait till we see it!  xD)

Finn Balor (NXT) - Hey they made an awesome CM Punk....why not the most innovative superstar in NXT?  :3

A decent Kingdra or Metagross....I'd love to use them on my roster!

A better looking Kratos then the one I'm using which looks like a pixelated midget!  xD

Rowdyruff Boys.....DG or someone else.....please make it happen!   O_O;

Katawa Shoujo Mugen Characters.....Hanako please!!!!!  <3

Armadon, Necrosan, Malyssa, Sha- erm, actually every Primal Rage character. Also Zzneesy, who I might actually try and make one day.

Also King of the Monsters characters. The controls have never been perfected, and mugen would be a great place to do that. I "finished" a KOTM1 Geon, but because there's no way to get to the sound effects that I know of, that's kind of the end of that. KOTM2 characters would be vastly more interesting, though, a playable Famardy would be tops.

PG-13 Kuromaru, since I recently found out no such thing already exists, and I'm certainly not going to make it myself anytime soon. 2gross4me.

aaaaand... a Pyramid Head that isn't nonsense, or basically any Silent Hill monster, really. Oh! And some of the aliens from Prometheus, particularly the hammerpede and deacon. I bet you could probably make a decent deacon by editing the sprites for that pointy-headed alien in the avp arcade game.

Some more things that should exist: porkchop sandwich, three children in a trenchcoat pretending to be an adult, Cyberdemon, and Shub-Niggurath (but not the q1 version).

I used to play as Johnny Bravo in q3 all the time, so that would be pretty wild.

Also, new thing: there needs to be a good Leopardon. Early I found one on the mugen archive, but it's a static sprite, like a pachimon character but with absolutely no animation, and those same kind of single button attacks.

I'm sure he's showed up in... idunno, super robot wars or some Toei game before, right? I feel like there should be sprites, but even if there aren't wouldn't it be possible to edit a megazord or something?

And while I'm at it, how about a HB Godzilla? Complete with lazor eyes and everything. Late 70's Godzilla X Leopardon? Yes please~

Johnny Test? Pfeh, I never cared about him anyways.

And the other one, Aku (Samurai Jack), Space Ghost, a decent Johnny Bravo and a decent Grim Reaper would be perfect for M.U.G.E.N. I heard JonathanAM was making Grim Reaper but sadly now, he is retired. But also, I heard Smeagol14 made his decent Samurai Jack, I helped him to code SJ.

first of all if you don't care about Johnny test then why did worry about my list? And no offense but your sj is far from decent, I would rather have a well coded custom sprited sj, same goes for everyone else