Characters You Wish Were In Mugen

aperson98

late as hell reply but @zombie Onikage and rikimaru are being made by Maverik hell he actually alredy has a video of onikage up. @danny boy *Smacks for fucking up the name of the anime* its DEADMAN wonderland @ DBS he means DDR Creations the one that made duck dodgers, Marvin, opera elmer, underdog ect. @ thunderstudent Chris is being made by Nestor for their project so wait for that. a samus is in the works by 2 ppl both on guild, look in projects I forgot their names however. one is zero suit one is her with a suit. now onto my own list Laharl (im making him though so its all good :P) more disgaea chars in general that are made well I CAN'T MAKE THEM ALL lol, Wesker in his mvc3 look thankfully Seanaltly is making him. ayame from tenchu neptune, Nisa and Linda from Hyper dimension neptunia an actually good stewie for mugen (jetpack guns lazers ect) a good ratchet from ratchet and clank alot could be done with his character due to all the weapons. Kenny from south park (So many things could be done with him) Frylock from ATHF he can use his fries for attacks and he has fireballs and lazer eyes. Bayonetta obvious how she would work in mugen. i would love a GOOD snake eyes and storm shadow from gi joe not the crappy imt one. Albel from Star ocean A good kos-mos (I saw one on a japanese website but i cant find the site anymore it was custom sprited and all it was a wip.) a good reiji and xiomu why must they be plagued to suck D< LALA from To love ru I found a single stance sprite of her in cvs style. so many funny things can be done with her and her inventions lol. a good hiei (ryons is good) I want one thats like thanewdudes upcoming yusuke. Kurama in the same style. Karas from karas the prophecy a good Auron and a good Rikku good versions of rue and mint from threads of fate. a good Demyx still waiting on ultraboards :P. so many more chars but thats what instantly comes to mind.

- Jester from Devil May Cry 3 - Hwoarang from Tekken - Riley and Robert Freeman from Boondocks - Kung Lao from Mortal Kombat - A good Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes (C'mon, am I right?) Mainly Done in 2D sprites, of course!

theres a few hwoarangs actually. one is ok i guess. and i think cvs abstract is making a new sheet for him. eventually. theres alot of kung laos lol.

Can I change my list? Kite from .hack (He has sprites from Tales of Phantasia Narikiri Dungeon X but no one ripped all of them.) Yoh from Shaman King Spirit of Shamans Akira or Mahiro from Samurai Deeper Kyo PSX Any character from Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier EXCEED A MB character in UNiB style (There's enough information now to make one.) Any character from E's Laf Yggdra from Yggdra Union Mu-12 from Blazblue Faize Sheifa Beleth from Star Ocean 4 Lenneth Valkyrie from Valkyrie Profile (A complete one.) Jessica, Will, or Erika from Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS A Saber in MB style (That would be awesome.) XIII styled K' (An accurate one.) Karas from Karas the Prophecy (Laharl, you just reminded me LOL) Whenever the game comes out, Yu or Naoto from Persona 4 Arena Weapon Taker, Deadly Chaser, or Sheath Knight from Elsword Negi from Mahou Sensei Negima (Journey to Magic World Arc) Cerebella from Skullgirls Jude Mathis or Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia

The characters I really want to see: All characters from Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim Zack Fair( FF Crisis Core)-not chibi Genesis Rhapsodos (Final Fantasy crisis core) Goku (Able to transform to SSJ4, able to fuse to Gogeta which goes to SSJ4 Gogeta and is able to use Potara for Vegito going into Super Vegito) Yoshimitsu from Tekken 3 So far, the only characters from Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim I know of are: Jecht The Emperor

Guest Guest C4

Yoh from Shaman King exist. Hwoarang from Tekken also exist Kung Lao exist For Lenneth Valkyrie I would take the Judith Edit from Yuki - Last Blade - SNK for consideration. 1.Personally I want a "Battle Arena Toshinden" -5 in 1 Char SNK Style-. Taking Gaia Armor from Playstation part 1 + Gameboy as orientation for a 2D inclusive the Fireballshield that eats projectile, Gaia without Armor having an attack like Manjimaru with the diagonal overhead attack, when using the sprite. Later parts of game show Gaia with a bigger two hander having a longer grip. Want to see that he can change the weapon for it with greater offense and lowered defense. It should be that one start in Gaia Armor and that it breaks with a combo of buttons like pushing all at once or having at the start of the game the choice to choose between Armor, one hander and two hander. 2.Shadow Hearts- Yuri Hyuga - Capcom Streetfighter 2 Style. Because it is fun to see the "Fusion" Also fun to have a Muay Thai Style Fighter and the Ring System for Combo, making attack spamming less. 3.Zenki from "Kishin Douji Zenki" from SNES, remaining the SNES Style it has. Zenki exist as well in manga and in Anime. He is not well known in the west but he has a hotheaded attitude and looks general like a SD Figure because his powers are sealed away. Awaken by the priestress he can manage to gain his normal form for a short amount of time which gives him powerful special attacks. 4.Demon Crest. Red Arremer - SNK - Style . There is this new one from Capcom VS SNK Chaos thing. But the charm of Red Arremer lies in the 5 Crest Arremer received in Demon Crest having tackle, unlimited flight, more headbutts. A good air Character to orientation would be Reon- SNK- Samurai Spirits. 5.Kuros (Cross) from Warriors and Wizards - Acclaim. Well this Char is not look very interesting at first but he can move on the ground like Bash from Real about Fatal Fury forward, as well and has autoprotection with sword facing forward which destroy most projectile in his Series. But I miss a retrieve of this Char on the gaming market since 1992 on NES. 6.From Super Double Dragon Jimmy or Billy. The fun is for the coders as well as they can grab the enemy and decide either 1. Throw them. 2 Kick or beat them 3. Hold them for a time. There is a super where charge up with muscles (similar like Fatal Fury Snes - Tung Fu Rue) and each hit punch the enemy away (like Anji the depraved monk) when they fall they loose this. And they can do things like a Hurrican Kick which stops only when the powerbar ends. Fun to see them use weapons like boomerang which they get hit when they can not catch them throw knives and hit with clubs and loose then when they fall. 7.From Musya SNES, Pikemen Imoto. Different Magic, plays like Shinobi. Have the upgrade system like Gouls and Gouls Arthur and Superjump. 8.SNES Hagane with backflip, forward flip,weapon change. There is a limit in weapon use. The Char has martial Arts himself. 7.Cybuster from Super Robot Wars Anime. Not much to say I like the design 8.Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos, Anime . Rom Stol having him mostly using less his sword Kenro . Making him "Kenryu" when Power is full and "Baikanfu" when the next bar is full. He is a cool one, I wish he will appear someday in Robot Wars Anime like he did in the game series. But sprites for him must be a pain. 9.Legend of Dragoon PSONE, cool addition System to hit box correctly to make combo. Dragoon Spirit Transformation. I would either choose Dart and/or Rose and additonal the Wingly Llyod in the armor when he battled the Divine Dragon. Also this chars are pain of work. 10. Cabal MMORPG : Force Bladder.Green Osmium Armor with Red Blade. This char is able to attack with Special Combo, linking them. As well having mostly attacks to debuff the enemy. Making slower, less def etc. Was fun to play the game. 11. Metin2 MMORPG. Shaman "Lightning" and "Dragon" 2 in 1 combination. Would like to see things like "critcal hits" "faint" and buffs, best is only useable when powerbar is full. When you get funny you can get her special like wearing a two hander doing a special. I joke with it so much when I played it. 12.Martial Arts Char using as base the pictures from a book about Tai Chi, Karate,Wushu- Kungfu or Taekwondo like from the Book "Dynamic kicks" Chong Lee, most picture taken from the side with steps between. Was already fun to see Jacky Chan in Mugen. 13. Rei from Breath of Fire 3. A cat like humanoid who can transform into a weretiger mostly looking like a sabrewulf. Would be fun to play and start to beserk when one activate and not manage to defeat the enemy fast, in the game he start to attack his own group. Also something I want to see generally in the Fighting Games that one can not spam specials. That one has cooldown in the specials and one has to be intuitive to know when to be able to use it again or else make the same char stumple and restart. Also I would like to see that one stumbles when one use X-time of the same move in repetition. If one can use a special everytime then it is not special. As well a specific amount of Specials would be also OK and or under certain condition, since Gouki would only fight serious when the enemy is strong. So it is not logic when he spam with specials and combos from the start, so making him start the AI for this like those used in Neo Akuma when his half Life is down makes sense for me.

- A better pokemon trainer May the other was crummy and slow at fighting! - A better Pit the other was made by JNewman... ugh pure shitty... - Phoenix Wright we need him hes awsome! - Kajun No Soki (Onimusha) TvC play if possible! - Sima Zhao, Add some Dynasty Warriors 7 chars to mugen damn it! - Youki Konpakou, we need more touhou boys! - Zell (FF8), I'd like to see him made by seanaltly! - Mewtwo, Someone give him some justice! - Nezha (Warriors orochi 3) We can use something like him for mugen!

Toon Link (Me Making Him) Saki Amamiya Sin And Punishment (Me Making Him) A Better Leon S. Kenndy A Nemesis Mvc Style Or Whatever A Better Ghostrider A Decent Silver Samurai & Spiral Miyouren Hijiri (Byakuren's Brother) I Saw They Made Tenma With A Fan Idea So I Hope The Same For Him! Onion Kinght FF3 ZIdane FF9 Auron FF10

Hi all:

The Mask

normal Apocalypse

M.R. Sinister

Mandarin

1 GOOD LYZARDMAN WITH GOOD FINAL MOVES

Dottor octopus

And the Special and very hard to make lol

Symbiote Apocalypse

Symbiote Sentinel

Symbiote Akuma

Spyder Carnage

Symbiote Perfect veapon(AWESOME)

the mask has already been made

• 2 months later...

Yoh from Shaman King exist.

Hwoarang from Tekken also exist

Kung Lao exist

For Lenneth Valkyrie I would take the Judith Edit from Yuki - Last Blade - SNK for consideration.

1.Personally I want a "Battle Arena Toshinden" -5 in 1 Char SNK Style-. Taking Gaia Armor from Playstation part 1 + Gameboy as orientation for a 2D inclusive the Fireballshield that eats projectile, Gaia without Armor having an attack like Manjimaru with the diagonal overhead attack, when using the sprite. Later parts of game show Gaia with a bigger two hander having a longer grip. Want to see that he can change the weapon for it with greater offense and lowered defense. It should be that one start in Gaia Armor and that it breaks with a combo of buttons

like pushing all at once or having at the start of the game the choice to choose between Armor, one hander and two hander.

2.Shadow Hearts- Yuri Hyuga - Capcom Streetfighter 2 Style. Because it is fun to see the "Fusion" Also fun to have a Muay Thai Style Fighter and the Ring System for Combo, making attack spamming less.

3.Zenki from "Kishin Douji Zenki" from SNES, remaining the SNES Style it has. Zenki exist as well in manga and in Anime. He is not well known in the west but he has a hotheaded attitude and looks general like a SD

Figure because his powers are sealed away. Awaken by the priestress he can manage to gain his normal form for a short amount of time which gives him powerful special attacks.

4.Demon Crest. Red Arremer - SNK - Style . There is this new one from Capcom VS SNK Chaos thing. But the charm of Red Arremer lies in the 5 Crest Arremer received in Demon Crest

having tackle, unlimited flight, more headbutts. A good air Character to orientation would be Reon- SNK- Samurai Spirits.

5.Kuros (Cross) from Warriors and Wizards - Acclaim. Well this Char is not look very interesting at first but he can move on the ground like Bash from Real about Fatal Fury forward,

as well and has autoprotection with sword facing forward which destroy most projectile in his Series. But I miss a retrieve of this Char on the gaming market since 1992 on NES.

6.From Super Double Dragon Jimmy or Billy. The fun is for the coders as well as they can grab the enemy and decide either 1. Throw them. 2 Kick or beat them 3. Hold them for a time.

There is a super where charge up with muscles (similar like Fatal Fury Snes - Tung Fu Rue) and each hit punch the enemy away (like Anji the depraved monk) when they fall they loose this. And they can do things like a Hurrican Kick which stops only when the powerbar ends. Fun to see them use weapons like boomerang which they get hit when they can not catch them

throw knives and hit with clubs and loose then when they fall.

7.From Musya SNES, Pikemen Imoto. Different Magic, plays like Shinobi. Have the upgrade system like Gouls and Gouls Arthur and Superjump.

8.SNES Hagane with backflip, forward flip,weapon change. There is a limit in weapon use. The Char has martial Arts himself.

7.Cybuster from Super Robot Wars Anime. Not much to say I like the design

8.Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos, Anime . Rom Stol having him mostly using less his sword Kenro . Making him "Kenryu" when Power is full and "Baikanfu" when the next bar is full. He is a cool one, I wish he will appear someday in Robot Wars Anime like he did in the game series. But sprites for him must be a pain.

9.Legend of Dragoon PSONE, cool addition System to hit box correctly to make combo. Dragoon Spirit Transformation. I would either choose Dart and/or Rose and additonal the Wingly Llyod in the armor when he battled the Divine Dragon. Also this chars are pain of work.

10. Cabal MMORPG : Force Bladder.Green Osmium Armor with Red Blade. This char is able to attack with Special Combo, linking them. As well having mostly attacks to debuff the enemy.

Making slower, less def etc. Was fun to play the game.

11. Metin2 MMORPG. Shaman "Lightning" and "Dragon" 2 in 1 combination. Would like to see things like "critcal hits" "faint" and buffs, best is only useable when powerbar is full.

When you get funny you can get her special like wearing a two hander doing a special. I joke with it so much when I played it.

12.Martial Arts Char using as base the pictures from a book about Tai Chi, Karate,Wushu- Kungfu or Taekwondo like from the Book "Dynamic kicks" Chong Lee, most picture taken from the side with steps between. Was already fun to see Jacky Chan in Mugen.

13. Rei from Breath of Fire 3. A cat like humanoid who can transform into a weretiger mostly looking like a sabrewulf. Would be fun to play and start to beserk when one activate and

not manage to defeat the enemy fast, in the game he start to attack his own group.

Also something I want to see generally in the Fighting Games that one can not spam specials. That one has cooldown in the specials and one has to be intuitive to know when to be able to use it again or else make the same char stumple and restart. Also I would like to see that one stumbles when one use X-time of the same move in repetition.

If one can use a special everytime then it is not special.

As well a specific amount of Specials would be also OK and or under certain condition, since Gouki would only fight serious when the enemy is strong. So it is not logic

when he spam with specials and combos from the start, so making him start the AI for this like those used in Neo Akuma when his half Life is down makes sense for me.

yes finally someone else wants Battle Arena Toshinden in mugen besides me

Chung from Kizuna Encounter

Gozu from Kizuna Encounter

Mumm-ra from ThunderCats

A good edit of EDI.E from Final Fight Based on alpha 3 animation

Belger from Final Fight the last boss

Patrick Stewart

someone is making Mumm-ra from ThunderCats